Plugin Contributions

Default Prev/Next Split Page Navigation (1-top, 2-bottom, 3-both) Not Working

Hi.
    Regardless of which option I set this to the navigation appears at the bottom only. V139h.
    Where should I look (and any advice to remedy) the problem?
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Prev/Next Split Page Navigation (1-top, 2-bottom, 3-both) Not Working

Quote Originally Posted by farrel View Post
    Hi.
    Regardless of which option I set this to the navigation appears at the bottom only. V139h.
    Where should I look (and any advice to remedy) the problem?
    Thanks
    phpMyAdmin for your database and browse the configuration table for the configuration_key for:
    PRODUCT_INFO_PREVIOUS_NEXT. Key was showing "2" and did not change with admin setting. Manually changed to 1. now works fine.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Prev/Next Split Page Navigation (1-top, 2-bottom, 3-both) Not Working

Sorry if this off topic, i would like to have the Prev/Next layout to look like

PAGE 1 OF X

X being the max Number of pages.

Any suggestions on how i would do this?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by farrel View Post
    phpMyAdmin for your database and browse the configuration table for the configuration_key for:
    PRODUCT_INFO_PREVIOUS_NEXT. Key was showing "2" and did not change with admin setting. Manually changed to 1. now works fine.
    I wanted to change this setting myself and no matter what I tried nothing helped. So I looked into my DB with this thoughtful follow up suggestion and could not find product_info_previous_next. It just does not seem to exist? It should be in DB right? and how would it go missing? I have not changed it since a clean new install of 139.h. I just thought it made some pages too busy with buttons recently but think I have a bigger issue now. Nothing else is raising its head. Just this.
    Justwade
    Zen 1.5.5f
    Zen 1.3.9h, Zen 1.27 + (did that, done with that)

Plugin Contributions

I spoke too soon, just needed to learn more about my data base until I found it. Had to manually change the number and it fixed it first test.
    Why the Admin didn't set it is beyond me but thanks Farrel, you helped me learn something and fix it too.
    Justwade
    Zen 1.5.5f
    Zen 1.3.9h, Zen 1.27 + (did that, done with that)