Default Glasgow Neat Template Support Thread

Hello ;-) Announcing the release of our new free template package:

Name:  350glasgow_neat.jpg
Views: 2170
Size:  30.6 KB

See the Live Demo here:

Glasgow Neat Free Zen Cart Template Live Demo

Template Features:

• Super flexible design perfect for all types of ecommerce stores--the possibilites are endless!

• Fixed width 2 or 3 column display

• Matching button set included

• Matching icons

• Custom header with header search box, shopping cart total number of items, and dollar amount.

• Fully customizable header drop down mega menu with quick links, shop, brands, info (includes admin configurable ez pages), connect with us, and service (with customizable text and images).

• Home Page rotating slideshow included

• Back to Top jQuery

• Add This social bookmarking added to all product pages (includes Facebook like button, Twitter Tweet Button, Pinterest and 300+ Sharing Services)

• Custom footer featuring a footer menu with contact information (telephone and link to contact us page), information, customer support, and useful links (ez pages), integrated, optional links to your Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Google Plus, and blog, and optional, customizable links to payment options.

• Cross Browser tested using Firefox, IE9, IE8, IE7, Google Chrome, Opera, and Safari. Please note that the Rotating Image Slider will only show the CSS3 transformations and animations in modern browsers, but degrades gracefully in older browsers.

• W3C Valid XHTML and CSS3

• Comes with the following modules installed: Column Layout Grid, About Us Page, Footer Menu , Column Divider Pro, Designer Monthly Boxes, Pure CSS Mega Menu

• No changes to core files

• Detailed html readme file with written tutorials and screen shots and links to videos of the installation and customization steps

• Fully compatible with versions 1.3.8, 1.3.9, 1.5, 1.5.1. Would probably work with lower versions although it has not been tested.

Please post any questions or bugs here.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Glasgow Neat Template Support Thread

Day-um, another very elegant template! Now I'm going to have to download and throw this probably on my main site prommart.com to see how it looks with the dresses. :)

Great job!

Steve

prommart.com
    fashion-mart.biz

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SPH View Post
    Day-um, another very elegant template! Now I'm going to have to download and throw this probably on my main site prommart.com to see how it looks with the dresses. :)

Great job!

Steve

prommart.com
    fashion-mart.biz
    I am happy that you like it ;-)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Anne, you're a genius!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picandnix View Post
    Anne, you're a genius!
    Thanks for your kind words ;-) But, I only create designs/templates. I always give credit to those that do the hard work in the readme.html file ;-)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Okay, this is it! The definitive template for me and my main site: http://www.prommart.com/

I have to stop chasing templates and working on my site itself, but you really hit it out of the ball-park this time, Anne.

Still have to fix my logo and continue rebuilding plugins but with the new, wider width I think I can show 4 products across the category page while still keeping my right column:

http://www.prommart.com/alyce-short-...es-c-3_23.html

Couple of things for others:

1. If you're coming from another Picaflor template (as I just did) using another homepage slider, you can delete it or disable it with an ending ~ in modules/pages/index. That way the slider code will not unnecessarily show in View Source on homepage and category pages.

2. In english/header.php you might also take out the promo1 code - "Free shipping, etc" - as it also shows in View Source but this template apparently doesn't use it.

I'm thinking that the above are more a Google thing.

3. The english.php. I'm using my one from Brighton Pets as it was set (or I set it, don't remember) for utf8.

The link text in the drop-down header menu seems a little bigger than, say, Brighton Pets. May ask how to make it a tad smaller, don't know.

The header2 banner: Yes! I briefly turned one on and it looks like it nicely fits (in IE9, haven't checked other browsers) and doesn't really disrupt the header area.

This template is more than just elegant. It is simply awsome!

Thanks again.

Steve
    prommart.com
    fashion-mart.biz
    Last edited by SPH; 30 Nov 2012 at 12:56 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SPH View Post
    Okay, this is it! The definitive template for me and my main site: http://www.prommart.com/

I have to stop chasing templates and working on my site itself, but you really hit it out of the ball-park this time, Anne.

Still have to fix my logo and continue rebuilding plugins but with the new, wider width I think I can show 4 products across the category page while still keeping my right column:

http://www.prommart.com/alyce-short-...es-c-3_23.html

Couple of things for others:

1. If you're coming from another Picaflor template (as I just did) using another homepage slider, you can delete it or disable it with an ending ~ in modules/pages/index. That way the slider code will not unnecessarily show in View Source on homepage and category pages.

2. In english/header.php you might also take out the promo1 code - "Free shipping, etc" - as it also shows in View Source but this template apparently doesn't use it.

I'm thinking that the above are more a Google thing.

3. The english.php. I'm using my one from Brighton Pets as it was set (or I set it, don't remember) for utf8.

The link text in the drop-down header menu seems a little bigger than, say, Brighton Pets. May ask how to make it a tad smaller, don't know.

The header2 banner: Yes! I briefly turned one on and it looks like it nicely fits (in IE9, haven't checked other browsers) and doesn't really disrupt the header area.

This template is more than just elegant. It is simply awsome!

Thanks again.

Steve
    prommart.com
    fashion-mart.biz
    I am so happy that you like the template and are using it ;-) Thank you so much for taking the time to post the info for others who may want to switch from another Picaflor Azul template to this one. I am sure that it will help users ;-)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hello I was hoping you could tell me where the dark grey colored bar in the header is located. if you take a look at my website, delaneyjewelry.com, you'll see that its missing. Id like to replace it. Can you tell me which file to exit and what that spot should be? Thank you in advance.

Plugin Contributions

I believe that the bar is actually a background image: bk.png When I was using Brighton Pets (another nice template) it was fairly easy to change image/colors. But it looks like it is now showing on your site.

Your top menu links look a little jammed up at the top of my screen. I think mine moved down into place when I enabled my flag/languages in the header.

I still have yet to make a good logo.
    Steve
    prommart.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Zraii View Post
    Hello I was hoping you could tell me where the dark grey colored bar in the header is located. if you take a look at my website, delaneyjewelry.com, you'll see that its missing. Id like to replace it. Can you tell me which file to exit and what that spot should be? Thank you in advance.
    It looks like you have fixed the problem.

Thanks,

Anne

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast