Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Glasgow Neat Template Support Thread

Thank you! I will try that now! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    You will add it to the includes/templates/glasgow_neat/css/stylesheet.css file. Do a google search for how to add a background image in css if you need more direction ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Glasgow Neat Template Support Thread

I've tried a lot to find the answers I need in the read me file (which was very helpful) and the forum, but I am stuck on some things:

1. In the stylesheet_mega_menu.css, I was able to edit .mega-menu .levels a {display: block;width: 20em;font-weight:normal;} from 10em to 20em, which allowed the longer product categories to fit on one line. However, the off-white shadowing behind the words (that forms the box with the list) is now not quite wide enough. I have tried many of those px numbers in that same file to increase the width, but I cannot find the right one for the Quick Links and the Shop (product categories) drop downs. Please let me know which line I need to edit to make it wider.

2. How do I get rid of the footer entirely? I have tried the things I have read and nothing seems to be working, unless I am doing something wrong. In tpl_main_page.php, it said I could comment out lines to remove the footer, but I do not know what it means to "comment" out, and I tried a few things that did not work.

3. How do I remove "Useful Links" in the header drop-down menu? I turned on the EZ Pages Drop-Menu Header in Sidebox from Step 5 of the Read Me File, but when I go to "Tools, EZ-Pages, nothing is there, and I did not delete anything. (Maybe it should be empty. Maybe that is only for if I want pages under useful links. ???) I even went to Configuration, EZ Pages Settings, and turning that on and off does nothing, either. I have no need for Useful Links, so I would like to just entirely delete Useful Links in both the header and footer. If I get rid of the entire footer, that will cure that, but the header is a puzzle.

Thanks so much for any additional help. I love the template! :-)

Plugin Contributions

Okay, I answered my first question! I changed this line, .mega-menu .dropdown_1column {width: 145px;} to be 200 px.

Still need help with #2 & #3, though....

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster View Post
    I've tried a lot to find the answers I need in the read me file (which was very helpful) and the forum, but I am stuck on some things:

1. In the stylesheet_mega_menu.css, I was able to edit .mega-menu .levels a {display: block;width: 20em;font-weight:normal;} from 10em to 20em, which allowed the longer product categories to fit on one line. However, the off-white shadowing behind the words (that forms the box with the list) is now not quite wide enough. I have tried many of those px numbers in that same file to increase the width, but I cannot find the right one for the Quick Links and the Shop (product categories) drop downs. Please let me know which line I need to edit to make it wider.

2. How do I get rid of the footer entirely? I have tried the things I have read and nothing seems to be working, unless I am doing something wrong. In tpl_main_page.php, it said I could comment out lines to remove the footer, but I do not know what it means to "comment" out, and I tried a few things that did not work.

3. How do I remove "Useful Links" in the header drop-down menu? I turned on the EZ Pages Drop-Menu Header in Sidebox from Step 5 of the Read Me File, but when I go to "Tools, EZ-Pages, nothing is there, and I did not delete anything. (Maybe it should be empty. Maybe that is only for if I want pages under useful links. ???) I even went to Configuration, EZ Pages Settings, and turning that on and off does nothing, either. I have no need for Useful Links, so I would like to just entirely delete Useful Links in both the header and footer. If I get rid of the entire footer, that will cure that, but the header is a puzzle.

Thanks so much for any additional help. I love the template! :-)
    2. You can add #footer{display:none;} to the stylesheet_footer_menu.css file.

3. If you post a link to your site I can take a look.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Glasgow Neat Template Support Thread

Thanks for the footer help!

The tab I am referring to in the Mega Menu used to be called "Info" but I renamed it to "Customer Service." Where it says "TITLE_EZ_PAGES," it used to say "Useful Links," but I deleted out the title only leaving the ' and ' in the code. Of course, I forgot where I deleted the "Useful Links" title, so I will need to find that file again to put those words back. Regardless, I would like to be able to edit all those in the drop-down for that tab. I may want to delete "About Us" there, and I definitely want that third column, "Useful Links," gone. I think that is the last piece of my puzzle, but I just cannot figure it out!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

I think I found a way to "trick" it with resizing the Info Box. Good enough for me! However, last question, how do I remove the "Conditions of Use" from that drop-down menu I posted above? Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Okay, I am figuring it out in a round-about sort of way, so no need to reply to my previous posts. Thanks for the help you gave me.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster View Post
    Okay, I am figuring it out in a round-about sort of way, so no need to reply to my previous posts. Thanks for the help you gave me.
    The easiest way to remove things from the menu is to edit the includes/templates/glasgow_neat/common/tpl_mega_menu.php file ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne, I just wanted to say thanks so much for this gorgeous template! I'm using it on http://www.librarymd.com/ with a Zen cart install for displaying a catalogue of products in Showcase mode.

Again Anne, superb job and your supplied HTML instructions were both detailed and crystal-clear. Thanks from Canada!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dave5698225 View Post
    Hi Anne, I just wanted to say thanks so much for this gorgeous template! I'm using it on http://www.librarymd.com/ with a Zen cart install for displaying a catalogue of products in Showcase mode.

Again Anne, superb job and your supplied HTML instructions were both detailed and crystal-clear. Thanks from Canada!

Thank you so much for your kind words, I love to hear them ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast