Default breadcrumb not showing categories on the product_info page

Hi there, I'm having an issue with my breadcrumb on the products_info page on www.traditionalirishgifts.com. Namely that the categories aren't showing up in there. Any subcategory shows the correct path but on the product page, just home :: productname

I've the site on my localhost where I developed it, the files are exactly the same, and the correct breadcrumb is shown on it.

Narrowing it down I see the breadcrumb is created from the cPath_array so I print_r(cPath_array) and on the live site I get: Array ( [0] => 0 ).

If I try the same on my localhost, same page, I get: Array ( [0] => 45 [1] => 20 )

Like I said, the files are the same so I'm at a loss, unless it's somewhere in the admin in which case I can't spot it. I've also double checked some files like init_category_path and functions_categories just to make sure and they're the same.

Anyone any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: breadcrumb not showing categories on the product_info page

I am seeing your breadcrumb as
    Code:
    Home ::  Irish Home & Decor ::  Mohair Throws ::  Blue and cream Mohair Throw - M117
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Thats weird. But good weird. Thanks for checking it out for me.

It seems its only some categories or products which have the problem. Have a look at http://www.traditionalirishgifts.com...rock-gifts-set

Plugin Contributions

You appear to have 3rd party addons
    When you reply - scroll up and read posting tips and provide the information
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

I'm using zencart 1.5 having upgraded from 1.3.8. I did the upgrade myself via FTP and zc_install to sort out the database.

The addons I'm using are:
    CEON URI Mapping
    COWOA - checkout without account
    Google Analytics

But like I said all the files are the same because I installed them all locally and tested first. So it must be something to do with the database right?

I appreciate your help by the way :)

In the clear light of morning I went and had a look at the products table and realised that it must be because the majority of my products don't seem to have a master_category_id set.

I think this is the problem. Thanks for the help and push in the right direction

FYI you can reset the master_category_id by going to tools->storemanager->Reset ALL Products Master Categories ID

Be careful though, if you have linked products this will reset the master category to which ever category is associated with the products FIRST in the p2c table.