Hi

I'm aware there is a SagePay by Nixak support thread specifically for the payment module my issue concerns. However, I'm not convinced that the module is the problem, so I am posting this as a general issue first, in the hope somebody may have an idea.

Using ZenCart 1.5.1 - I have SagePay by Nixak installed. All works fine on test mode and live mode, orders are received, payments are processed and received by SagePay. All absolutely fine, apart from the URL where customers end up at checkout.

After an order is sent/processed I am assuming a customer should be directed to: /index.php?main_page=checkout_success.

However, the final page a customers sees is: /index.php?main_page=checkout_process&crypt=#####-long encryption string-############### with the message "An error has occurred. Please refresh the page and try again".

I know that /index.php?main_page=checkout_process is the automtic return URL set for PayPal and clearly this is where the SagePay Module is aiming for, but something is then stopping it from moving onto the success page.

PayPal is up and running on the same ZenCart installation with the correct automatic return URL set and customers directed to /index.php?main_page=checkout_success.

There is nowhere in the SagePay module or client account where the URL is set. Yet SagePay say this has to be a ZenCart error.

Would anybody know where this problem could lie?

Many thanks in advance.

Steve