Plugin Contributions

Default How to change image dimensions via PHP

I have added a cross sell module to my store. The module takes definitions from small image settings in the control panel. But I would like for these images to be smaller than the stores definitions. You can see an example here: http://www.lasilhouettelingerie.com/...ra-p-1173.html

This is the coding that controls these cross sell images. It is located in includes/modules/MyTemplate/multi_xsell_product.php:
    Code:
    $xsell_query->fields['products_name'] = zen_get_products_name($xsell_query->fields['products_id']);
      $list_box_contents[$row][$col] = array('params' => 'class="centerBoxContentsCrossSell centeredContent back"' . ' ' .  'style="width:' . $col_width . '%;"',
    'text' => '<div class="listingProductImage" style="margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px;"><a href="' . zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($xsell_query->fields['products_id']), 'products_id=' . (int)$xsell_query->fields['products_id']) . '">' . zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $xsell_query->fields['products_image'], $xsell_query->fields['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a></div>'.
    Obviously this controls the image size for my page:
    Code:
    SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGH
    I would like for this coding to use sizes that are smaller than the definitions I set in the control panel. Can I just put size dimensions right here in the code? I would like something like: 75pxH X 50px wide. If so how would I put these dimensions directly into this PHP page.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How to change image dimensions via PHP

I have an answer. I am sorry for posting prematurely, but I was able to use the small dimensions settings in my store. I did not need this setting for any other area, so it was fine using this setting.