Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default tpl product info display: changing product info

Hello, I know there are some other articles about thow to change the order (at least) of the product info content, But Ive been trying to do that with no luck, Ive moved this:
    <!--bof Attributes Module -->
    <!--eof Attributes Module -->

under the end of princing but I just get the first product atrribut moved under the price, in my case the sizes field, the color and customizations check keeps in the same place under the add to cart box? What am I doing wrong?

Nowm there is a accesory question, I can see there is the option to move items up and down but the main image always keeps on the left, is there any chance I could for example, having the main image on the left, at the right of this image the secondary images (for some reason every time I make a change the images get affected and become unaligned. Is there any way I could have this items re organized in a different way?

Thank you very much.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: tpl product info display: changing product info

Most get lost in attempting this mostly due to having a picture in their mind but lacking the space to render that on a page

Provide a link and an explanation of what you have done and are trying to accomplish for best results
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Hello Kobra, thank you very much for writing back, I am attacjing 3 images: one of the standart tpl product info display (atributes under the main images) the second image is what happened ones I changed the

to a diferent location (under price module) as you can see just one of the atrbutes moved, the other stayed in the same place.

And Finally the last image wich is an ideal Idea of what I would like to have I do already have the aditional images but they tend to become unaligned and move randomly (randomly for me, I know there shoulkd be a logic explanation), it would be great having the change to have my proiduct page like this.

Thank you very much.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	default.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	11552   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	desired.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	11553   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	problem.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	30.3 KB 
ID:	11554  

Plugin Contributions

Provide a link
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Plugin Contributions

So looking at

http:// www .snsbikinis.com/one-piece-c-12/tlr005-p-35

What state is the tpl in??
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

its in standard, every change I made to the tpl product info display had undesired results like moving just one atribute or messing the pictures

Plugin Contributions

<?php
    /**
    * Page Template
    * Loaded automatically by index.php?main_page=product_info.<br />
    * Displays details of a typical product
    * @package templateSystem
    * @copyright Copyright 2003-2011 Zen Cart Development Team
    * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
    * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
    * @version $Id: tpl_product_info_display.php 19690 2011-10-04 16:41:45Z drbyte $
    */
    //require(DIR_WS_MODULES . '/debug_blocks/product_info_prices.php');
    ?>
    <div class="centerColumn" id="productGeneral">

<!--bof Form start-->
    <?php echo zen_draw_form('cart_quantity', zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($_GET['products_id']), zen_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product', $request_type), 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"') . "\n"; ?>
    <!--eof Form start-->

<?php if ($messageStack->size('product_info') > 0) echo $messageStack->output('product_info'); ?>

<!--bof Category Icon -->
    <?php if ($module_show_categories != 0) {?>
    <?php
    /**
    * display the category icons
    */
    require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_category_icon_display.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_category_icon_display.php'); ?>
    <?php } ?>
    <!--eof Category Icon -->

<!--bof Prev/Next top position -->
    <?php if (PRODUCT_INFO_PREVIOUS_NEXT == 1 or PRODUCT_INFO_PREVIOUS_NEXT == 3) { ?>
    <?php
    /**
    * display the product previous/next helper
    */
    require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_products_next_previous.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_products_next_previous.php'); ?>
    <?php } ?>
    <!--eof Prev/Next top position-->

<!--bof Main Product Image -->
    <?php
    if (zen_not_null($products_image)) {
    ?>
    <?php
    /**
    * display the main product image
    */
    require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php'); ?>
    <?php
    }
    ?>
    <!--eof Main Product Image-->

<!--bof Product Name-->
    <h1 id="productName" class="productGeneral"><?php echo $products_name; ?></h1>
    <!--eof Product Name-->

<!--bof Product Price block -->
    <h2 id="productPrices" class="productGeneral">
    <?php
    // base price
    if ($show_onetime_charges_description == 'true') {
    $one_time = '<span >' . TEXT_ONETIME_CHARGE_SYMBOL . TEXT_ONETIME_CHARGE_DESCRIPTION . '</span><br />';
    } else {
    $one_time = '';
    }
    echo $one_time . ((zen_has_product_attributes_values((int)$_GET['products_id']) and $flag_show_product_info_starting_at == 1) ? TEXT_BASE_PRICE : '') . zen_get_products_display_price((int)$_GET['products_id']);
    ?></h2>
    <!--eof Product Price block -->

<!--bof free ship icon -->
    <?php if(zen_get_product_is_always_free_shipping($products_id_current) && $flag_show_product_info_free_shipping) { ?>
    <div id="freeShippingIcon"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_FREE_SHIPPING_ICON; ?></div>
    <?php } ?>
    <!--eof free ship icon -->

<!--bof Product description -->
    <?php if ($products_description != '') { ?>
    <div id="productDescription" class="productGeneral biggerText"><?php echo stripslashes($products_description); ?></div>
    <?php } ?>
    <!--eof Product description -->
    <br class="clearBoth" />

<!--bof Add to Cart Box -->
    <?php
    if (CUSTOMERS_APPROVAL == 3 and TEXT_LOGIN_FOR_PRICE_BUTTON_REPLACE_SHOWROOM == '') {
    // do nothing
    } else {
    ?>
    <?php
    $display_qty = (($flag_show_product_info_in_cart_qty == 1 and $_SESSION['cart']->in_cart($_GET['products_id'])) ? '<p>' . PRODUCTS_ORDER_QTY_TEXT_IN_CART . $_SESSION['cart']->get_quantity($_GET['products_id']) . '</p>' : '');
    if ($products_qty_box_status == 0 or $products_quantity_order_max== 1) {
    // hide the quantity box and default to 1
    $the_button = '<input type="hidden" name="cart_quantity" value="1" />' . zen_draw_hidden_field('products_id', (int)$_GET['products_id']) . zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_IN_CART, BUTTON_IN_CART_ALT);
    } else {
    // show the quantity box
    $the_button = PRODUCTS_ORDER_QTY_TEXT . '<input type="text" name="cart_quantity" value="' . (zen_get_buy_now_qty($_GET['products_id'])) . '" maxlength="6" size="4" /><br />' . zen_get_products_quantity_min_units_display((int)$_GET['products_id']) . '<br />' . zen_draw_hidden_field('products_id', (int)$_GET['products_id']) . zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_IN_CART, BUTTON_IN_CART_ALT);
    }
    $display_button = zen_get_buy_now_button($_GET['products_id'], $the_button);
    ?>
    <?php if ($display_qty != '' or $display_button != '') { ?>
    <div id="cartAdd">
    <?php
    echo $display_qty;
    echo $display_button;
    ?>
    </div>
    <?php } // display qty and button ?>
    <?php } // CUSTOMERS_APPROVAL == 3 ?>
    <!--eof Add to Cart Box-->

<!--bof Product details list -->
    <?php if ( (($flag_show_product_info_model == 1 and $products_model != '') or ($flag_show_product_info_weight == 1 and $products_weight !=0) or ($flag_show_product_info_quantity == 1) or ($flag_show_product_info_manufacturer == 1 and !empty($manufacturers_name))) ) { ?>
    <ul id="productDetailsList" class="floatingBox back">
    <?php echo (($flag_show_product_info_model == 1 and $products_model !='') ? '<li>' . TEXT_PRODUCT_MODEL . $products_model . '</li>' : '') . "\n"; ?>
    <?php echo (($flag_show_product_info_weight == 1 and $products_weight !=0) ? '<li>' . TEXT_PRODUCT_WEIGHT . $products_weight . TEXT_PRODUCT_WEIGHT_UNIT . '</li>' : '') . "\n"; ?>
    <?php echo (($flag_show_product_info_quantity == 1) ? '<li>' . $products_quantity . TEXT_PRODUCT_QUANTITY . '</li>' : '') . "\n"; ?>
    <?php echo (($flag_show_product_info_manufacturer == 1 and !empty($manufacturers_name)) ? '<li>' . TEXT_PRODUCT_MANUFACTURER . $manufacturers_name . '</li>' : '') . "\n"; ?>
    </ul>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <?php
    }
    ?>
    <!--eof Product details list -->

<?php
    if ($pr_attr->fields['total'] > 0) {
    ?>
    <?php
    /**
    * display the product atributes
    */
    require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_attributes.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_attributes.php'); ?>
    <?php
    }
    ?>

<!--bof Quantity Discounts table -->
    <?php
    if ($products_discount_type != 0) { ?>
    <?php
    /**
    * display the products quantity discount
    */
    require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_products_quantity_discounts.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_products_quantity_discounts.php'); ?>
    <?php
    }
    ?>
    <!--eof Quantity Discounts table -->

<!--bof Additional Product Images -->
    <?php
    /**
    * display the products additional images
    */
    require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_additional_images.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_additional_images.php'); ?>
    <!--eof Additional Product Images -->

<!--bof Prev/Next bottom position -->
    <?php if (PRODUCT_INFO_PREVIOUS_NEXT == 2 or PRODUCT_INFO_PREVIOUS_NEXT == 3) { ?>
    <?php
    /**
    * display the product previous/next helper
    */
    require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_products_next_previous.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_products_next_previous.php'); ?>
    <?php } ?>
    <!--eof Prev/Next bottom position -->

<!--bof Reviews button and count-->
    <?php
    if ($flag_show_product_info_reviews == 1) {
    // if more than 0 reviews, then show reviews button; otherwise, show the "write review" button
    if ($reviews->fields['count'] > 0 ) { ?>
    <div id="productReviewLink" class="buttonRow back"><?php echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, zen_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_REVIEWS, BUTTON_REVIEWS_ALT) . '</a>'; ?></div>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <p class="reviewCount"><?php echo ($flag_show_product_info_reviews_count == 1 ? TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews->fields['count'] : ''); ?></p>
    <?php } else { ?>
    <div id="productReviewLink" class="buttonRow back"><?php echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_WRITE, zen_get_all_get_params(array())) . '">' . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_WRITE_REVIEW, BUTTON_WRITE_REVIEW_ALT) . '</a>'; ?></div>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <?php
    }
    }
    ?>
    <!--eof Reviews button and count -->

<!--bof Product date added/available-->
    <?php
    if ($products_date_available > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {
    if ($flag_show_product_info_date_available == 1) {
    ?>
    <p id="productDateAvailable" class="productGeneral centeredContent"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, zen_date_long($products_date_available)); ?></p>
    <?php
    }
    } else {
    if ($flag_show_product_info_date_added == 1) {
    ?>
    <p id="productDateAdded" class="productGeneral centeredContent"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, zen_date_long($products_date_added)); ?></p>
    <?php
    } // $flag_show_product_info_date_added
    }
    ?>
    <!--eof Product date added/available -->

<!--bof Product URL -->
    <?php
    if (zen_not_null($products_url)) {
    if ($flag_show_product_info_url == 1) {
    ?>
    <p id="productInfoLink" class="productGeneral centeredContent"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, zen_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($products_url), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></p>
    <?php
    } // $flag_show_product_info_url
    }
    ?>
    <!--eof Product URL -->

<!--bof also purchased products module-->
    <?php require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_modules_also_purchased_products.php', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/' . 'tpl_modules_also_purchased_products.php');?>
    <!--eof also purchased products module-->

<!--bof Form close-->
    </form>
    <!--bof Form close-->
    </div>

Plugin Contributions

every change I made to the tpl product info display had undesired results like moving just one atribute or messing the pictures
    Not from the middle attached image - there appear to be 3 attributes under price...
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

the middel image is what i would like to have (under perfect conditions) I made that image in photoshop, the other image is the standsr tpl and the other image is what happens when i move the atributes code down to the price code.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast