Hello,

I am trying to add group pricing groups for the specific payment.

There would be some different customer groups in group pricing table (TABLE_GROUP_PRICING) (wholesaler, normal customer, gold customer, ...) and based on this data only the specific payment would be shown.

Lets say only bank transfer payment for wholesaler, PayPal for normal customer and for gold customer etc.

I am trying to enable that in the admin payment configuration.

Currently I have a solution which works something like this

$db->Execute("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function ,date_added) values ('Allowed customer group pricing for Bank transfer Payment:', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_BANK_TRANSFER_GROUP_PRICING', '2,3', 'Allowed group pricing status:<br />0 Default, 1 Wholesaler, 2 Normal, 3 Gold', '6', '14','zen_cfg_select_multioption(array(\'0\', \'1\', \'2\', \'3\'), ', now())");

This values are now preselected.

How can this be done with checkboxes (function zen_cfg_select_multioption) to show values from the database (TABLE_GROUP_PRICING) GroupID and group_name something similar like this zen_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses(', 'zen_get_order_status_name', now()) would be perfect.

However function zen_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses works if only one option is selected, the requirement in my case is to have an option to chose multiple options...

Thank you in advance for any solution, help or idea how can this be done.