Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Australia Post Shipping Module 2.0

It shouldn't. The module uses the domain name to access the API. If they don't change that, it will be OK.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Ok I received an email from Australia Post:
    As noted in our Postage Assessment Calculator (PAC) update in April, we've now migrated the PAC API to a new host URL: https://digitalapi.auspost.com.au
    Next, we're going to decommission the old PAC API URL: https://auspost.com.au/api
    What you should do

Please update your websites and applications and migrate to the new URL as soon as possible. You can test the new URL directly at https://digitalapi.auspost.com.au.

In next correspondence:
    The key that you use remains the same.

In this case, I would suggest that the notice be forwarded on to the Zencart Aus Post module developers.
    They will need to check how they’re connecting to our API to retrieve prices and if they are using the old link.
    I’ve provided an example of what they may need to update if they are using the old URL (auspost/api)

https://www.auspost.com.au/api/postc...arch.json?3000
    https://digitalapi.auspost.com.au/po...arch.json?3000

Considering that the module developer is no longer working on this, do I just go through the files and look for the old link and change it to the new link?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Annie_zaz View Post

Considering that the module developer is no longer working on this, do I just go through the files and look for the old link and change it to the new link?
    Take a look at the OzPost module, actively developed and updated - see https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=899

Plugin Contributions

Considering that the module developer is no longer working on this
    Strictly speaking, the developer of this module (me) is still actively working and constantly upgrading this module.
    https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=899

The specific version that you are referring to is a ripoff copy of my code that was created because the person had objections about having to pay for the support and ongoing updates. <hmmmpphh>.

It's hardly a surprise that this person has chosen to not update it further. Why should he, when he gets nothing for his efforts (other than a possible satisfaction of undermining my efforts) <shrugs>

, do I just go through the files and look for the old link and change it to the new link?
    You could do that, I guess - but that won't take care of the changes in the many different methods introduced several months ago, for example, platinum services no longer exist, Parcel Plus satchels no longer exist, satchels can now be insured, the introduction of priority post letters, signature option available for most services..... and the changes to the overseas deliveries are even more profound.

Having said that, I appreciate that you may only be interested in the 'basic' satchel and parcel services anyway, so 'ozpost' may well be a bit of an overkill, in which case, I've no problems with anyone using this hacked version, assuming you can keep it functional with the proposed API changes, but this isn't something I'm going to look into.

Cheers
    RodG

Plugin Contributions

Hi , only new to Zen Cart.

I am having a problem with the cart postage/weight total.

Example.

Product A = 100gm
    Product B = 100gm

If I add to cart 4xA(400gm) and 3xB(300gm) this should be total weight of 700gm.

But when it does the postage calculator estimate it is only taking into account product A-400gm.

If I enter 7xA which is 700gm, same weight total as product A+B as above it is calculating the correct postage on the estimator.

So if my customers are ordering multiple products it is only taking the first product to calculate postage.

I am using the Aust Post Calculator.

ZenCart Version v1.5.5e

www.bargainbuyer.com.au is my site.

Does anyone know why it is doing this and how to rectify?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ccake77 View Post
    Does anyone know why it is doing this?
    Thanks
    YES .... It is NOT actively supported and updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ccake77 View Post
    Does anyone know how to rectify?
    Thanks
    YES ..... See Post 45 from RodG above
    RodG's mod is supported and constantly updated.
    Switch to RodG's mod
    It just WORKS .....
    Last edited by gilby; 23 Apr 2018 at 10:48 AM.

Plugin Contributions

I've been actively using the original AustPost module for a number of years now with success. Mind you I only need Regular Parcel, Signature on Delivery and Express Parcel. We have no use for satchels. Since the emergence of PHP7 I've had to do minor tweaking especially with the split() function. Replacing it with explode() or preg_spilt() where necessary. However there is a session issue which I can track down. I wont go into details.
    I've installed this AUPOST v2.3 (after I've tweaked for PHP7) purely because it doesn't have any session related issues. The only part I'm trying to get working the REG part of the module. I'll be replacing to show Regular Parcel + Signature on Delivery. Got it working in the original module but not this one.

Showing below as an example. All references for REG that show Registered I will replace with Signature on Delivery.

case "AUSPARCELREGULAR" ;
    if (in_array("Regular Parcel", $this->allowed_methods))
    {
    $add = MODULE_SHIPPING_AUPOST_RPP_HANDLING ; $f = 1 ;
    }
    break;

case "REG" ;
    if (in_array("Registered", $this->allowed_methods))
    {
    $add = MODULE_SHIPPING_AUPOST_RPP_HANDLING + MODULE_SHIPPING_AUPOST_REG_HANDLING ; $f = 1 ; /*$info = $xml->information[0]->registration ;*/
    }
    break;

Further along the code I've added the work 'Registered' is hopes it would show up as an option. In the Admin settings it all shows up fine.
    $db->Execute("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title,
    configuration_key,
    configuration_value,
    configuration_description,
    configuration_group_id,
    sort_order,
    set_function,
    date_added)

values ('Shipping Methods for Australia',
    'MODULE_SHIPPING_AUPOST_TYPES1',
    'Regular Parcel, Registered, Express Parcel, Prepaid Satchel, Prepaid Express Satchel, Express Post Platinum Parcel, Express Post Platinum Satchel',
    'Select the methods you wish to allow',
    '6',
    '3',
    'zen_cfg_select_multioption(array(\'Regular Parcel\',\'Registered\',\'Express Parcel\',\'Prepaid Satchel\',\'Prepaid Express Satchel\',\'Express Post Platinum Parcel\',\'Express Post Platinum Satchel\'), ',
    now())"
    ) ;

I should, I have been receiving the correct quotes from Australia Post. Just need the Signature on Delivery showing up.

Move down I've added
    $db->Execute("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Registered', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_AUPOST_REG_HANDLING', '2.95', 'Registered', '6', '7', now())");

MODULE_SHIPPING_AUPOST_REG_HANDLING was previously referred to MODULE_SHIPPING_AUPOST_RI_HANDLING

I'm no expert at coding or at using forums so please excuse any lack of decorum or proper formatting.

Plugin Contributions

Is this plugin still being supported?
    With the possible demise of ozpost plugin, and the fact that I now only use Australia Post, this looks like the go to for Aussie Zenners.
    I've had to adjust a couple of things to get rid of debug issues, mainly to do with the latest PHP versions, but it returns issues with the size of parcels.
    A box measuring 44 x 40 x 48 will return a valid quote from the AP website but the plugin reports that it is oversize and returns the flat rate set up in the plugin.

Plugin Contributions

Any luck with this version Vacuum Dog? Can you let us know the changes you had to make to fix the errors? I think there's going to be alot of Aussie sellers looking for a new shipping module
    The lack of news from ozpost is disapointing

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast