Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Australia Post Shipping Module 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Mitkins View Post
    Any luck with this version Vacuum Dog? Can you let us know the changes you had to make to fix the errors? I think there's going to be alot of Aussie sellers looking for a new shipping module
    The lack of news from ozpost is disapointing
    Unfortunately the very generous author and maintainer of the excellent Ozpost mod, who was known in the forum as RodG, passed away a few years ago, and AFAIK no one (except perhaps Gilby) has volunteered to maintain the mod. The code is certainly beyond my abilities.

Plugin Contributions

That's very sad
    Does anybody use this version of ozpost? or know if it still works?
    It was my understanding that this version of ozpost used the Auspost API? So the ozpost servers wouldn't be needed.
    "This module uses the Australia Post API to get valid quotes directly from the Australia Post server."

Plugin Contributions

Default Australia Post Shipping Module 2.4

I have updated this plugin to V2.4 and it is available for download: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1138

This upgrade of the Australia Post Shipping module uses the latest Australia Post API codes and URL and is compatible with PHP 7.4 and PHP 8.0.

It calculates postage rates for delivery addresses within Australia and overseas using two separate modules.

It allows you to get rates for the following delivery options:

Australian Delivery Options
    Regular Parcel
    Express Post Parcel
    Prepaid Satchel
    Prepaid Express Satchel
    Express Post Platinum Parcel
    Express Post Platinum Satchel

International Delivery Options:
    Sea Mail
    Economy Air Mail
    Standard Post International
    Express Post International
    Courier International

Plugin Contributions

Default Australia Post Shipping Module 2.4.2

I have updated this plugin to V2.4.2 and it has been submitted to the moderators. I will post here when it is available for download.

This upgrade of the Australia Post Shipping module uses the latest Australia Post API codes and URL and is compatible with PHP 7.4, PHP 8.0 and PHP 8.1.
    It allows for the following delivery options.

Australian Delivery Options:
    ============================
    Letters:
    ========
    Aust Standard
    Aust Priority
    Aust Express
    Aust Express +sig
    Aust Express Insured +sig
    Aust Express Insured (no sig)

Parcels:
    ========
    Regular Parcel
    Regular Parcel +sig
    Regular Parcel Insured +sig
    Regular Parcel Insured (no sig)
    Prepaid Satchel
    Prepaid Satchel +sig
    Prepaid Satchel Insured +sig
    Prepaid Satchel Insured (no sig)
    Express Parcel
    Express Parcel +sig
    Express Parcel Insured +sig
    Express Parcel Insured (no sig)
    Prepaid Express Satchel
    Prepaid Express Satchel +sig
    Prepaid Express Satchel Insured +sig
    Prepaid Express Satchel Insured (no sig)

===============================
    Letters are not offered as no items of commercial value can be send by International Letter
    Sea Mail
    Sea Mail +sig
    Sea Mail Insured +sig
    Sea Mail Insured (no sig)
    Economy Air Mail
    Economy Air Mail +sig
    Economy Air Mail Insured +sig
    Economy Air Mail Insured (no sig)
    Standard Post International +sig
    Standard Post International Insured +sig
    Standard Post International Insured (no sig)
    Express Post International International +sig
    Express Post International International Insured +sig
    Express Post International International Insured (no sig)
    Courier International
    Courier International Insured

OldNGrey
    environment Dev: Zen Cart 157d; Apache 2.4.46; PHP 8.0.20; 8.1.9 MySQL 5.5.5 -10.4.17-MariaDB; XAMPP v3.2.4; Windows 10 build 19041
    PRODUCTION: Zen Cart 157d; Apache 2.4.41; PHP 7.4.3; MySQL 8.0.27; Ubuntu 5.4.0
    GitHub: https://github.com/OldNGreyBMR

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Australia Post Shipping Module 2.4.2

Hi, have been using the older version of this plugin and it seems to have an issue with my store in that if there are more than 35 items in the cart, the module falls over. A typical error log is below.

So, I updated it to your current version, but the same issue happens. If there are 35 items in the cart, all is well, if there are 36, the module falls over.

Is this something you have come across before? Seems a very odd issue, and no-one seems to have any idea about it (I posted in the forum a while back).

Also, another issue, I noticed that the cart was displaying the options that I had turned off in the module. For example, I don't use prepaid satchels and so they were turned off in admin, but in the front end they were still showing in the cart.

ZC version is 1.5.7 (no suffix, needs an update, I know), php 7.3, default ZC responsive template, very few mods overall.

Anyway, error log entry:

[13-Feb-2023 22:05:00 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=shopping_cart, IP address: 154.6.151.140
    #1 aupost->quote() called at [/includes/classes/shipping.php:174]
    #2 shipping->quote() called at [/includes/modules/shipping_estimator.php:156]
    #3 require(/includes/modules/shipping_estimator.php) called at [/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_shopping_cart_default.php:200]
    #4 require(/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_shopping_cart_default.php) called at [/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php:177]
    #5 require(/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant AUD - assumed 'AUD' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /includes/modules/shipping/aupost.php on line 145.

[13-Feb-2023 22:05:00 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=shopping_cart, IP address: 154.6.151.140
    #3 require(/includes/modules/shipping_estimator.php) called at [/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_shopping_cart_default.php:200]
    #4 require(/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_shopping_cart_default.php) called at [/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php:177]
    #5 require(/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_AUPOST_HIDE_PARCEL - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_AUPOST_HIDE_PARCEL' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /includes/modules/shipping/aupost.php on line 302.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_AUPOST_CORE_WEIGHT - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_AUPOST_CORE_WEIGHT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /includes/modules/shipping/aupost.php on line 398.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_AUPOST_CORE_WEIGHT - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_AUPOST_CORE_WEIGHT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /includes/modules/shipping/aupost.php on line 398.

#1 aupostoverseas->quote() called at [/includes/classes/shipping.php:174]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant AUD - assumed 'AUD' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /includes/modules/shipping/aupostoverseas.php on line 139.

Plugin Contributions

Lance
    Firstly more specific information is required.
    Exactly which "older version of this plugin" are you using. I didn't look at AuPost until v2.3 and that required modification to work with Australia Post and ZC157c as many things had changed since it was released in back in 2018.

Australia Post Shipping Module - Version: 2.4 worked with ZC 157 and PHP7.3
    The more recent versions have improved.

I could not get V2.4 on zc157 to fail with 36 items in the shopping cart. What is the error message displayed?
    Perhaps your 36 items are too large to be sent as one parcel with Australia Post.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the fast response, it looks like I have 2.3, the overseas module says 2.3, the australia module says 2.2.1, no idea why they are different, they were uploaded from the same zip. But, when I rename them and upload the latest versions in all folders, the problem remains anyway.

When it fails, there is no error in the front end, just a php warning generated when the problem happens, so not really an error that shows up in the logs, but something is clearly failing somewhere.

To try it yourself, add 35 of these to the cart: https://www.ledsales.com.au/index.ph...oducts_id=1997

You will notice 4 shipping options, the first two are from the aupost module. Now change it to 36 or more and update, those options go away. The items I sell are small and light, it isn't a weight or volume issue, just a quantity issue.

I set up the shipping tables as a fallback for when it happens, but it is a bit of a pain.

Plugin Contributions

I also should have mentioned that I have the modules to disable when there is an error, which is why they disappear. If I set the latest version to a fixed rate on error instead, that works but it says something like "overlength" or similar, would be worth changing that default to something like "Fixed rate" maybe?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Lance Turner View Post
    I also should have mentioned that I have the modules to disable when there is an error, which is why they disappear. If I set the latest version to a fixed rate on error instead, that works but it says something like "overlength" or similar, would be worth changing that default to something like "Fixed rate" maybe?
    Do you have dimensions on the products ie (products_weight [ this is built into Zen Cart]; products_height; products_width; products_length)?
    If so what are they for product 1997?

The problem is not the 36 items, it's that the combined size or weight is calculated as larger than Australia Post will handle. So a valid quote is not returned.

I have a version 2.5.3 on my GitHub at https://github.com/OldNGreyBMR/aupos...ags/v2.5.3.zip
    It is backwardly compatible with PHP7.

Please try it on your TEST system (NOT production). Once the files are copied over, you will need to uninstall and reinstall each module and add your API code and tax rates.

Plugin Contributions

Default Australia Post Shipping Module 2.5.3

I have updated this plugin to V2.5.3 and it has been submitted to the moderators. I will post here when it is available for download.

This upgrade of the Australia Post Shipping module uses the latest Australia Post API codes and URL and is compatible with PHP 7.4, PHP8.0 ,PHP 8.1 and PHP8.2.
    It allows for the following delivery options.

Australian Delivery Options:
    ============================
    Letters:
    ========
    Aust Standard
    Aust Priority
    Aust Express
    Aust Express +sig
    Aust Express Insured +sig
    Aust Express Insured (no sig)

Parcels:
    ========
    Regular Parcel
    Regular Parcel +sig
    Regular Parcel Insured +sig
    Regular Parcel Insured (no sig)
    Prepaid Satchel
    Prepaid Satchel +sig
    Prepaid Satchel Insured +sig
    Prepaid Satchel Insured (no sig)
    Express Parcel
    Express Parcel +sig
    Express Parcel Insured +sig
    Express Parcel Insured (no sig)
    Prepaid Express Satchel
    Prepaid Express Satchel +sig
    Prepaid Express Satchel Insured +sig
    Prepaid Express Satchel Insured (no sig)

===============================
    Letters are not offered as no items of commercial value can be send by International Letter
    Sea Mail
    Sea Mail +sig
    Sea Mail Insured +sig
    Sea Mail Insured (no sig)
    Economy Air Mail
    Economy Air Mail +sig
    Economy Air Mail Insured +sig
    Economy Air Mail Insured (no sig)
    Standard Post International +sig
    Standard Post International Insured +sig
    Standard Post International Insured (no sig)
    Express Post International International +sig
    Express Post International International Insured +sig
    Express Post International International Insured (no sig)
    Courier International
    Courier International Insured

GitHub: https://github.com/OldNGreyBMR

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast