Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Australia Post Shipping Module 2.5.5

Quote Originally Posted by OldNGrey View Post
    Can you turn on Enable Debug andprovide a screen shot of the shopping cart with one item and the first postage estimates returned. ?
    Image as requested.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Checkout.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	20419

Plugin Contributions

Can you turn on Enable Debug andprovide a screen shot of the shopping cart with one item and the first postage estimates returned. ?
    Updated images

Name:	Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 10-15-10 The Shopping Cart.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	20420

Name:	screenshot-dev.outdoorking.com-2023.11.09-10_15_53.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	20421Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot-dev.outdoorking.com-2023.11.09-10_15_53.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	20421

Plugin Contributions

This is very puzzling! Do you have AUD set as the default currency?
    Could you also attach clear screen shots of your admin configuration for the aupost module?
    OldNGrey
    ZC158a PHP 8.2.15
    MySQL 10.6.16-MariaDB

Plugin Contributions

This is very puzzling! Do you have AUD set as the default currency?
    Could you also attach clear screen shots of your admin configuration for the aupost module?
    Setting is AU dollars and here are the screen shots.

Name:	Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 22-17-08 Buy Online Lawn Mower Spare Parts & Outdoor Power Equipment Ou.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	15.7 KB 
ID:	20422

Name:	Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 22-17-33 Buy Online Lawn Mower Spare Parts & Outdoor Power Equipment Ou.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	20423

Name:	Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 22-17-46 Buy Online Lawn Mower Spare Parts & Outdoor Power Equipment Ou.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	14.1 KB 
ID:	20424

Plugin Contributions

Getting this error again and no rates are showing, I did update the exchange rate when I checked that it was Australian dollars as the default curency:

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: sizeof(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, null given in /home/xxxx/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/aupost.php:635 Stack trace: #0 /home/xxxx/public_html/includes/classes/shipping.php(201): aupost->quote() #1 /home/xxxx/public_html/includes/modules/shipping_estimator.php(151): shipping->quote() #2 /home/xxxx/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_shopping_cart_default.php(220): require('/home/a1ntacdk3...') #3 /home/xxxx/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php(216): require('/home/a1ntacdk3...') #4 /home/xxxx/public_html/index.php(94): require('/home/a1ntacdk3...') #5 {main} thrown in /home/xxxx/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/aupost.php on line 635

Plugin Contributions

The error reported only happened when I was logged in but for some reason it has not happened again since yesterday

Plugin Contributions

The version you have is not the latest. Platinum parcels were dropped by Aust Post a while ago and taken out of aupost early this year

Please download the latest version from GitHub https://github.com/OldNGreyBMR/aupos...s/tag/2.5.5-07
    Don't forget to remove the module and then reinstall the module to install the latest changes and values.
    If you set Hide Handling Fees? to No it should have text after the returned value like (Inc $0.00 P & H)).

With the latest version I can track down the error by the line number. When the error occurs, It looks like you are getting an invalid or empty quote back from Aust Post.

Are all of your product weights in kgs?

OldNGrey
    ZC158a PHP 8.2.15
    MySQL 10.6.16-MariaDB

Plugin Contributions

The version you have is not the latest. Platinum parcels were dropped by Aust Post a while ago and taken out of aupost early this year

Please download the latest version from GitHub https://github.com/OldNGreyBMR/aupos...s/tag/2.5.5-07
    Don't forget to remove the module and then reinstall the module to install the latest changes and values.
    If you set Hide Handling Fees? to No it should have text after the returned value like (Inc $0.00 P & H)).

With the latest version I can track down the error by the line number. When the error occurs, It looks like you are getting an invalid or empty quote back from Aust Post.

Are all of your product weights in kgs?

In zencart I have all items set to kilo and if it is only 1/2 kilo it is set to 0.50 for the item weight. If it is something like a ride on mower blade it is set to 1.51 kilo.

The dimension are not on all products because it is very time-consuming, so we set to 30,25,10 which most items fit into a satchel for Australia post.

I will get the module you suggested installed within the next 24 to 48 hours.

Plugin Contributions

Default Australia Post Shipping Module 2.5.6

I have updated the Australia Post Shipping module in my GitHub repository https://github.com/OldNGreyBMR/aupos...s/tag/v2.5.6
    and submitted this version to the administrators for review.

The AustPost module is now at V2.5.6 and the AusPost Overseas module is now at V2.5.6.

Changes are:
    - update CODES to Exclude AP options that require purchasing additional AP packaging
    - correct issue #10 related to incorrect price for some parcels >500 and <1000g

Before installing in a Production environment please test it on a test system first.
    OldNGrey
    ZC158a PHP 8.2.15
    MySQL 10.6.16-MariaDB

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Australia Post Shipping Module 2.0

Hi folks,

I had customized the 2.0.2 module for a client, but after upgrading from php 5.4 to 7.4 and from an old zencart to the latest, the module is no longer working.. I just get error, postage could not be calculated. I used ai to try fix any errors that were coming up but still get the same message. Just tried to install aupost.php,v2.5.5.05 Sep 2023 and now im getting 'Sorry, we are not shipping to your region at this time.
    Please contact us for alternate arrangements.'.

Is anyone able to help me get the old module I've customized working with some advice on what changed and why it wouldn't be compatible anymore with newer php and zencart?

Thanks,

Kias

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast