Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ePDQ module for v1.5.0

Looking at the logs, the payment was completed successfully and returned to https://www.blahblah.com/index.php?m...eckout_process appended with a list of parameters and values confirming the success of the payment request (shown below - this was returned for Order I.D xxxxxxxxxx

edit

In terms of the error message, as this appears on your site, it would appear that there is an issue with how you are handling the response from ePDQ.
    This was their response. I guess I need to look at my site in more detail.

Plugin Contributions

The message "Please accept our apologies. There has been an error in processing your payment, please try again." is a hashing mismatch on the return to Zencart, check your Zencart Passphase Out exactly matches whats in the ePDQ tech settings.
    Test orders will appear like any other order once this works.
    Sounds like you're not far off getting it working.
    Cheers,
    Mick

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Redspan View Post
    appended with a list of parameters and values confirming the success of the payment request
    Can you share that list of parameters and values?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by zedmick View Post
    I have just installed the latest version (Dec 2012) of Barclay's ePDQ payment interface, you can get the updated Zen Cart payment module by asking the ePDQ support team. They provide it purely "as is" ie unsupported. It seems to have been developed for version 1.3.9 but works ok with v1.5.0, there are a few issues which might cause some headaches-
    Who currently is working on this since I'd kinda like a copy and nobody I contact seems to reply...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by marach View Post
    Who currently is working on this since I'd kinda like a copy and nobody I contact seems to reply...
    The ePDQ support team should give you a copy on request, can be a bit slow in replying...

Plugin Contributions

I've been away but I'm still working on this. I still have a ticket open with ePDQ Support.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Can you share that list of parameters and values?
    Code:
    3:16:42 PM : https://www.blahblah.com/index.php?main_page=checkout_process&orderID=00xxxxxxx3&currency=GBP&amount=14%2E98&PM=CreditCard&ACCEPTANCE=test123&STATUS=5&CARDNO=XXXXXXXXXXXX1111&ED=0113&CN=Andy+Customer&TRXDATE=01%2F31%2F13&PAYID=xxxxxxxx&NCERROR=0&BRAND=VISA&IP=1%2E11%2E1%2E1&SHASIGN=hashhashhashhashhashhashhashhash
    ePDQ's comments were:

I would suggest turning off the setting that includes the transaction parameters to your redirect URL(s), to see if the same message occurs on your page. This would confirm if it is the information being sent back that is causing the problem on your page, but ultimately we are not able to confirm anything of detail on what you should do on your site.

All we can confirm is that ePDQ has sent the parameters appended to your redirect URL, shown in my earlier email, and typically your redirect URL would handle this data.
    ?

How do I do this? turning off the setting that includes the transaction parameters to your redirect URL(s)

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Redspan View Post
    How do I do this? turning off the setting that includes the transaction parameters to your redirect URL(s)
    I'm guessing that that's a setting in your ePDQ account on their site.
    Or, again guessing, maybe it's a setting in your ePDQ module in your Zen Cart admin?

Zen Cart's security system doesn't like long parameters in URLs, since that's often what hackers use when probing sites for vulnerabilities. It could be that the SHASIGN=hashhashhashhashhashhashhashhashhashhashhashhashhashhash is throwing it.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

That's it

I deselected I would like to receive transaction feedback parameters on the redirection URLs in the edpdq settings and ran a test and the order completed correctly.

Thank you for your help and suggestions

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by zedmick View Post
    The ePDQ support team should give you a copy on request, can be a bit slow in replying...
    All I'm getting from them at the moment is static "I'm sorry I have no information on that, the module should be provided by zen-cart themselves"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast