Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ePDQ module for v1.5.0

I went from Test to Prod today. They said I just needed to change the setting in the ZC module from test to prod, but of course there was a little more to it than that.

When I logged into the Prod ePDQ backend I had to check all the parameters and noticed the SHA passwords weren't correct. I also had to modify one of the URLs (as above).

Finally (and with less hair than I started the day with), it appears to be working. I've ordered something and checked out successfully and the notifications have arrived, and the transaction is recorded.

Only lose end now is the page to which the customer is sent after leaving the secure payment area. Bydefault it goes to a page saying 'Your Shopping Cart is Empty' which is a bit vague.

I'm loathe to change anything in the Prod backend are but presumably I need to change Accepturl: displayed when the payment has been authorised, stored, accepted or is waiting to be accepted.

from
    https://www.blahblah.com/index.php?m...eckout_process
    to
    https://www.blahblah.com/index.php?main_page=account or what is the page that shows a successful completion of order?
    Last edited by Redspan; 6 Feb 2013 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Additional info

Plugin Contributions

application error Re: ePDQ module for v1.5.0

I am too having the same problem Redspan,

My checkout confirmation page goes to the epdq payment pages and when the transaction is successfull it comes back to my store but doesnt add the order to my admin area.

having looked at your previous posts about turning off the transaction parameters
    "I deselected I would like to receive transaction feedback parameters on the redirection URLs in the edpdq settings"

Where is that? lol ive looked all over the place, am i going mad.

Im using the default epdq module on the zencarts plugins page, do i have the wrong version?

im all confuddled now, any help would be appreciated.

http://falconindustrial.co.uk/workwearstore

Quote Originally Posted by Redspan View Post
    I went from Test to Prod today. They said I just needed to change the setting in the ZC module from test to prod, but of course there was a little more to it than that.

When I logged into the Prod ePDQ backend I had to check all the parameters and noticed the SHA passwords weren't correct. I also had to modify one of the URLs (as above).

Finally (and with less hair than I started the day with), it appears to be working. I've ordered something and checked out successfully and the notifications have arrived, and the transaction is recorded.

Only lose end now is the page to which the customer is sent after leaving the secure payment area. Bydefault it goes to a page saying 'Your Shopping Cart is Empty' which is a bit vague.

I'm loathe to change anything in the Prod backend are but presumably I need to change Accepturl: displayed when the payment has been authorised, stored, accepted or is waiting to be accepted.

from
    https://www.blahblah.com/index.php?m...eckout_process
    to
    https://www.blahblah.com/index.php?main_page=account or what is the page that shows a successful completion of order?

Cant get Barclaycard epdq working in zencart wont record orders can anyone help
    Hi Adrian,

Thank you for the email.

The specifics of the customer’s order is not something that would be handled by the ePDQ system – this data would be retained exclusively within Zen Cart. Please escalate this to Zen Cart’s support forums if the application is not functioning as expected.

Anything further, please let me know.

Regards

Matt Farmer | eComm Technical Support
    Barclaycard Payment Acceptance | GBS Operations
    Pillar J.14.3 | 1234 Pavilion Drive | Northampton
    NN4 7SG | United Kingdom | http://www.barclaycard.co.uk | Mail Van 24
    Telephone (0844) 8240230

COMPANY CONFIDENTIAL

Sent: 08 May 2013 14:25
    To: EPDQ Support : Barclaycard
    Cc: [email protected]
    Subject: technical mangers

hi

Having spoken to Grace she as advised me to email the exact problem that we are having with Zen cart Integrating with Barclaycard epdq system.

1) the order is taken on website ok
    2) the payment is recorded with no trace of the actual goods require( which means we after ring the customer up and ask what they have order)

I’ve attached a screen shot of the Zen cart set up so your teams can please advise us on the best solution
    I’ve attached a screen shot after I had placed an order ,payment taken no stock recorded and goods still in the basket

Hope this helps

Kind Regards
    Adrian Walker

Barclaycard epdq

keep getting this error message when a payment is made can anyone help!!

1146 Table 'web247-a-zenc-2.epdq' doesn't exist
    in:
    [insert into epdq (epdq_order_id, zen_order_id, epdq_amount, epdq_acceptance, epdq_status, epdq_payid, epdq_customer_name) VALUES ('1112912331', '66', '0.01', '403530', '9', '704130647', 'adrian walker')]

Plugin Contributions

In the last 10 days or so we have been having what sounds like the same problems intermittently ie we have had 2 orders where all we get is the barclays payment email.

Zen cart has no order recorded and the customer_basket still has the goods sitting in it. Our site has been running fine since July 2012 and we have not made software changes for months.

Before that we would get the occasional order completely duplicated. The problems only happen through the epdq payment module and are not consistent... very odd.

I have emailed support about a barclaycard upgrade that went in around May 15th and await a reply.

Plugin Contributions

Hi all,

Is there anyone could upload the updated ePDQ module to the web?

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

is ePDQ still in use or has barclaycard changed the system that much a new module is needed? my current providers where not 3d secure v2 so i want to go direct to barclaycard rather than through takepayments if possible. My module potentially is an answer with a few tweaks as it does go through 3d secure v2 just a 4th party responsible for ensuring the switchover was seemless messed up, i had a rubbish one last christmas so would be awesome to ensure the checkout works as expected this christmas :)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by flappingfish View Post
    is ePDQ still in use or has barclaycard changed the system that much a new module is needed? my current providers where not 3d secure v2 so i want to go direct to barclaycard rather than through takepayments if possible. My module potentially is an answer with a few tweaks as it does go through 3d secure v2 just a 4th party responsible for ensuring the switchover was seemless messed up, i had a rubbish one last christmas so would be awesome to ensure the checkout works as expected this christmas :)
    I am trying to integrate the epdq payment module with 1.5.8, managed to get the payment across to the test Barclaycard server, with logo etc, now I am trying to pass the result back, the 1.5.0 ipn handler doesn't work, so I am trying to port the PayPal ipn_handler from 1.5.8. But I imagine I may need some help.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123