Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

help question I am getting a error on my main_page=checkout_process please help

I am getting a error on my main_page=checkout_process please help WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I am getting a error on my main_page=checkout_process please help

Plugin Contributions

check your cache / log folder for errorlogs, and also fill in the posting tips above. without those it is impossible to help

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    check your cache / log folder for errorlogs, and also fill in the posting tips above. without those it is impossible to help
    where would I find that in my admin account ??

Plugin Contributions

you don't.
    The folders for the error logs can be found in your file structure, accessed through ftp, or cpanel.

The posting tips are right above the window for coposing a new message

Plugin Contributions

you don't.
    The folders for the error logs can be found in your file structure, accessed through ftp, or cpanel.

The posting tips are right above the window for coposing a new message
    [03-Jan-2013 00:04:12] PHP Warning: implode() [<a href='function.implode'>function.implode</a>]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/brevard1/public_html/store/includes/modules/payment/usaepay_api.php on line 244
    [03-Jan-2013 00:04:12] PHP Fatal error: 1146:Table 'brevard1_zencart1.usaepay_api' doesn't exist :: insert into usaepay_api (id, customer_id, order_id, result_code, auth_code,
    ref_num, batch, avs_result, cvv2_result, error,
    error_code, curl_error, acs_url, pareq, reason)
    values ('', '2',
    '1', 'A',
    '02396Z', '398311257', '1',
    'Address: Match & 5 Digit Zip: Match', 'Match', 'Approved',
    '00000', '', '',
    '', 'Approved') in /home/brevard1/public_html/store/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 101
    03-Jan-2013 00:04:18] PHP Warning: implode() [<a href='function.implode'>function.implode</a>]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/brevard1/public_html/store/includes/modules/payment/usaepay_api.php on line 244
    [03-Jan-2013 00:04:18] PHP Fatal error: 1146:Table 'brevard1_zencart1.usaepay_api' doesn't exist :: insert into usaepay_api (id, customer_id, order_id, result_code, auth_code,
    values ('', '2',
    '1', 'A',
    '02575Z', '398311265', '1',
    '00000', '', '',
    '', 'Approved') in /home/brevard1/public_html/store/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 101
    [03-Jan-2013 00:05:32] PHP Warning: implode() [<a href='function.implode'>function.implode</a>]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/brevard1/public_html/store/includes/modules/payment/usaepay_api.php on line 244
    [03-Jan-2013 00:05:32] PHP Fatal error: 1146:Table 'brevard1_zencart1.usaepay_api' doesn't exist :: insert into usaepay_api (id, customer_id, order_id, result_code, auth_code,
    values ('', '2',
    '1', 'A',
    '05990Z', '398311449', '1',
    '00000', '', '',
    [03-Jan-2013 00:05:32] PHP Warning: implode() [<a href='function.implode'>function.implode</a>]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/brevard1/public_html/store/includes/modules/payment/usaepay_api.php on line 244
    [03-Jan-2013 00:05:32] PHP Fatal error: 1146:Table 'brevard1_zencart1.usaepay_api' doesn't exist :: insert into usaepay_api (id, customer_id, order_id, result_code, auth_code,
    values ('', '2',
    '1', 'A',
    '05990Z', '398311449', '1',
    '00000', '', '',
    checkout_process.php is there but I am getting that warning. I look at this in my admin folder.
    Last edited by brevardcountypcr; 3 Jan 2013 at 10:11 AM.

Plugin Contributions

looks like you have a you have a payment module called usaepay , that is giving the error. Check if you installed all the files, and to the right places.
    Was there an sql file you needed to run? beacaus the table "usaepay_api" does not exist.

Plugin Contributions

looks like you have a you have a payment module called usaepay , that is giving the error. Check if you installed all the files, and to the right places.
    Was there an sql file you needed to run? beacaus the table "usaepay_api" does not exist.
    I did it give me errors every time i try to run the sql file for it when I try to import it to my php admin . I put the files in the regular store folder. but the checkout_process is not going through.

Plugin Contributions

So the sql never installed?? if true this explains why the module is not working

what was the exact error message on the sql?

Plugin Contributions

So the sql never installed?? if true this explains why the module is not working

what was the exact error message on the sql?
    ok I go to my zencart database in my php admin. then I go to import.
    then it says #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1' at line 18
    CREATE TABLE `usaepay_api` (
    `id` int( 11 ) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,
    `customer_id` int( 11 ) NOT NULL default '0',
    `order_id` int( 11 ) NOT NULL default '0',
    `result_code` varchar( 50 ) NOT NULL default '0',
    `auth_code` varchar( 50 ) default NULL ,
    `ref_num` varchar( 100 ) default NULL ,
    `batch` varchar( 50 ) NOT NULL default '0',
    `avs_result` varchar( 50 ) NOT NULL default '0',
    `cvv2_result` varchar( 50 ) NOT NULL default '0',
    `error` varchar( 50 ) NOT NULL default '0',
    `error_code` varchar( 50 ) NOT NULL default '0',
    `curl_error` varchar( 50 ) NOT NULL default '0',
    `acs_url` varchar( 50 ) NOT NULL default '0',
    `pareq` varchar( 50 ) NOT NULL default '0',
    `reason` varchar( 50 ) NOT NULL default '0',
    UNIQUE KEY `id` ( `id` )
    ) TYPE = MYISAM AUTO_INCREMENT =1;

now what it not working.
    I get the same error as my customer does when doing the checkout process after put in the credit card number
    Last edited by brevardcountypcr; 3 Jan 2013 at 10:52 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast