Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Fedex error: String could not be parsed as XML

Hi,

I noticed that the ups and usps options are missing from my module/shipping. I downlodad the entire v1.5.0 zen cart in a separate folder and looked for the missing files
    under /includes/modules/shipping and /includes/lanugages/english/modules/shipping/modules/shipping. I did not find any of the usps.php files in the freshly downloaded
    version. I downloaded the previous version where I found the missing files and uploaded them into the folders of the new version. I was able to configure both the usps
    and ups modules in the admin successfuly.

THE PROBLEM IS that there is no radio button in the cart for the customer to select shipping option.

What is that I need to do? Is there a better way to fix this issue? How come there are no usps.php and usp.php files in the new version?

Please let me know. Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Missing shipping module files

Starting with Zen Cart 1.5.0, neither the UPS nor USPS shipping are part of the "core" files. You can download the most recent versions of both shipping modules from the Plugins area at the top-left of the screen, copy them to your store and configure them in your admin's Modules->Shipping to enable.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for your response. I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the entire ups and usps modules as it was written down in the txt file.

The problem is that I still do not see the radio buttons show up next to ups nor usps. Only at the Best Way option.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Did you create accounts with UPS and USPS? In your ZC admin, what are your settings for the two shipping modules (without your account numbers)?

Plugin Contributions

I have noticed that my ZC is very slow and started to give other problems. It was originally installed by my hosting service. I decided to stat from screcth and reinstalled the entire ZC in a new folder. Now everything is much better and UPS and USPS are working properly. However, FedEx module causes some troubles. After installation if customer is ready to check out there is a blank page and that is the end of it. If I set FedEx "false" everything is back to normal. I read through some of the treads, but have not find anything that fixed it. Any suggestions?
    Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Default FedEx shipping module is givinig a blank page after checkout

Hi,

Does anyone know why after enabling the FedEx module the ZC is goes blank after clicking on
    checkout?

I read the Threads, tried the syntax problems, but no luck. I am using ZC v1.5.0 and just uploaded
    the fresh version of FedEx module.

If there is someone with the knowladge and step by step description about what to do, please reply.

Thank you

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by petergy View Post
    there is a blank page
    A quick search in the FAQs for "blank page" brings up this article: http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?124-blank-page

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: FedEx shipping module is givinig a blank page after checkout

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the link. My hosting company said that there is no debug.log file on my website server. I do not how they did not find it if it is there. Any idea of the location of that file?

Plugin Contributions

It would be in your /cache folder.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast