Plugin Contributions

Default Estorenow template - issues with multiple product image layout on product page

I am using the EStoreNow template and have multiple product images for each product. On the product details page, the product images don't line up neatly like I would expect them to, they are scattered around the bottom of the page. You can see an example here: http://cre8ivecutz.com/99centstore/i...&products_id=4

What I would like to do is remove the dotted line that appears above each additional image and get them lined up in a nice grid. Any ideas how I can fix this?

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Estorenow template - issues with multiple product image layout on product page

There are some pretty advanced things with Estorenow and its sister template, Bluecart. I "fixed" your issue once, but do not recall what I did or even where (stylesheet?)

Anyway, one advanced feature is the ability to "wrap" additional photos. Here is an example:

http://www.prom-mart.com/demo-3/?tem...h_id=estorenow

The template is on my template switcher, but if you go to "Big Linked" and then "A Bug's Life 'Multi Pak' " (first one) you will see how the additional photos wrap up just below the add to cart button. I think useful if one has all that on the page, but maybe not otherise.

You have some validation errors that may be able to be cleaned up.

BTW, very nice job on your colors!
    Last edited by SPH; 10 Jan 2013 at 04:31 AM.
    Steve
    prommart.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Estorenow template - issues with multiple product image layout on product page

Thanks for the quick reply. Something else I wanted to do was remove the Download attribute radio button, since everything in my store is downloadable and that's the only option so I didn't want that to even display. Once I figured out how to remove that, part of the alignment problem fixed itself. Then I moved the Add to Cart box up to the top of my description and that seemed to fix the rest.

Plugin Contributions

Actually, looks good!
    Steve
    prommart.com