Plugin Contributions

Default My Authorize.net Aim works in test mode but not production mode

HI All
    I am using version 1.5.1 . I have the authorize aim module installed, SSL installed, a account setup and currently in production mode. When I set the module to test mode in ADMIN everything works and test transactions work as expected. When I set it to production I get the message "Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time". I have no zones set at all and none set the modules zone pref. I have uninstalled all other payment modules. I have removed/reinstalled the authorize aim module. The only zone I could find anywhere in ADMIN was for the state of Florida, I have remove that as well. Can anyone suggest what I should do next.
    Thanks
    Freecat

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: My Authorize.net Aim works in test mode but not production mode

Quote Originally Posted by freecat View Post
    "Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time".
    That message appears when there are no payment modules available. Each payment module checks to see whether it should be available or not based on various rules, including whether the customer's billing address falls within the configured zones for that module, whether SSL is active at the moment of checkout or not, sometimes whether certain currencies are restricted or not, sometimes whether the purchase amount is above an allowed threshold, and so on.

You said you're sure it's not a zones issue.
    So it's most likely an SSL issue.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

If it is a SSL issue why would it only effect the module in production mode and not test mode? Is there any settings I need to change for SSL besides the SSL settings in this tutorial http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?56?
    Thanks for the help
    Freecat

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by freecat View Post
    If it is a SSL issue why would it only effect the module in production mode and not test mode?
    If your checkout is not in SSL, then it won't work. Test mode is an exception because sometimes test environments can't use SSL such as when developing a website on a personal laptop etc.

Is the URL of your site showing https when you're going thru checkout? If not, then you've not set up SSL correctly.

You haven't answered all the questions in the Posting Tips section of the Reply screen.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I got it sorted out. When I edited my config files a while back the file permissions got changed and I didn't realize it. I set them back to 604 and so far everything is working properly. Thanks for the help DrByte

Plugin Contributions

This is my first Zen Cart Store---
    I'm running version 1.5.1 -PHP Version 5.4.13; MySQL 5.5.30; Apache 2.0 website can be seen at stpattees.com
    My SSL appears to be running correctly and changes to https://stpattees.com when in check out mode. I set up my zones using:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?...ne-definitions (To create a Zone for the US Continental 48 States & DC) That appears to be correct-has tax zone defined-showing a green circle.
    I have an account with Authorize.net and when I set the module to test mode in ADMIN everything works and test transactions work as expected. When I set it to production I get the message "Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time". I have no zones set at all and none set the modules zone pref. I have uninstalled all other payment modules. I have removed/reinstalled the authorize aim module.
    Thank you in advance!

Plugin Contributions

Could you go to your Zen Cart Admin in the Modules ... Payment ... and when you click on AuthorizeNet AIM paste everything except:
    Login Username

Transaction Key
    that you see in the right hand panel?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    Could you go to your Zen Cart Admin in the Modules ... Payment ... and when you click on AuthorizeNet AIM paste everything except:

that you see in the right hand panel?
    MD5 Hash
    (my hash key inserted)

Transaction Mode
    Transaction mode used for processing orders

Production

Authorization Type
    Do you want submitted credit card transactions to be authorized only, or authorized and captured?

Authorize+Capture

Enable Database Storage
    Do you want to save the gateway communications data to the database?

True

Customer Notifications
    Should Authorize.Net email a receipt to the customer?

False

Merchant Notifications
    Should Authorize.Net email a receipt to the merchant?

False

Request CVV Number
    Do you want to ask the customer for the card's CVV number

True

Sort order of display.

Payment Zone
    none

Set Completed Order Status
    Processing

Set Refunded Order Status
    Pending

Debug Mode
    Would you like to enable debug mode? A complete detailed log of failed transactions may be emailed to the store owner.

Log File
    Last edited by mdixon; 24 Feb 2014 at 04:44 AM.

Plugin Contributions

did you ever figure out what the problem was. I am having the same problem?!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cyberfolli View Post
    did you ever figure out what the problem was. I am having the same problem?!
    Which "same problem" are you having? There is discussion above about zones, about SSL, about file permissions, etc.
    Plus, you didn't answer the questions in the Posting Tips section (which appears when you click the Reply button):
    NOTE: When making a new post, be sure to include relevant information such as:
    • What version of Zen Cart are you using?
    • Has your site been upgraded? When? From what version(s)?
    • If you've upgraded, HOW did you upgrade? (official upgrade procedure or an automated script from your hosting company?)
    • What plugins/addons have you installed? When? If your problems are payment-related, what payment module(s) are you using? If it's shipping-related, which shipping module(s) are you using?
    • HOW did you install Zen Cart? (upload via FTP and run zc_install, or a one-click install from your hosting company? (one-click installs might mean you don't have enough information about your site/server to make customizations easily))
    • What version of PHP and MySQL is your server using? (See Admin->Tools->Server Info)
    • WHEN did the problem "start"? How does that compare with other events of your hosting company, changes you've made to your site files/addons, or your admin settings, etc?
    • If this is your first store, have you tested all aspects of transactions before going live?
    • In what ways is your site customized or different from a brand new uncustomized install?
    • Please post your site URL* so we can take a look at it. This is especially important if you're encountering display/layout problems, so the problem can be seen directly.
    • If you're encountering problems that could be related to your server or hosting company, include the name of your hosting company (not their URL).