Plugin Contributions

Default overlay text on image

Where customers are able to download images after checkout, how is it possible to give them the option to overlay text before downloading. For example writing their own name on top of the image. So the image they download will have their name on it. Also if they don't write anything, there will be a default text ( that i have entered before ) which will appear on their downloaded image.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: overlay text on image

Custom text will require a good bit of custom coding to have your desired effect
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

If you were referring to PDF files, this discussion thread has some related ideas: http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...-on-PDF-eBooks
    For JPG files instead you could take the same concepts but write your own PHP code (see image functions on php.net site) to watermark the images with the necessary text. There are many online tutorials for writing PHP code to watermark or otherwise manipulate images. Then use that as a replacement for the PDF part of the process discussed in the discussion thread I mentioned.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I am unable to find any tutorial that explains how to embed a text input ( that a customer types in ) on a set location of the downloading image ? I also want to have a separate page/input field for customers just before proceeding to checkout, to enter their text that will finally be embedded in the final image.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by xr3461 View Post
    I am unable to find any tutorial that explains how to embed a text input ( that a customer types in ) on a set location of the downloading image ? I also want to have a separate page/input field for customers just before proceeding to checkout, to enter their text that will finally be embedded in the final image.
    ... a possible solution? I am also investigating this.

http: // www . product-attribute-pictures . com/index.php/text-overlays-for-images-tofi.html
    20 years a Zencart User