Plugin Contributions

Default Two orders have completed PayPal payment but no record of the actual store order

I have had two payments come through my site from PayPal saying Item Store Receipt (what a completed payment usually says) but I don't have the actual order in my admin or come to my email. The payments are there so they clicked 'Confirm Order' on the last page in order to be transferred to PayPal but the order doesn't exist.

In modules, I'm using PayPal Website Payments Standard - IPN. Is there a better one that I could be using?
    Last edited by amyleew; 28 Jan 2013 at 10:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Two orders have completed PayPal payment but no record of the actual store order

You're not alone. PayPal is having problems today with their IPN service. PayPal Status Page

A far more reliable module is PayPal Express Checkout. Instructions: www.zen-cart.com/getpaypal

http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...ments-are-Help!

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.