Plugin Contributions

Default Download Radio Button choice Showing Twice

Hi,
    I've been searching for several hours now to find a solution to this problem. I'm setting test downloads in a test site and the product attribute is showing twice in the product info page, here is an image to illustrate what I'm saying:
    Name:  image1.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  31.5 KB

I saw this thread that I thought it might be of help, http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...button+showing (because in fact, what I really want is to hide this, I'd just like be seen in the cart) But I was concerned for the fact that I don't understand why it is showing twice, I don't know which files might be involved in that.

I appreciate any help in this. Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Download Radio Button Showing Twice

Sounds like you've got your template rewritten to show attributes in the top and in the bottom of the page.
    tpl_product_info_display.php ... why do you have it including tpl_modules_attributes.php twice?

Code:
    <!--bof Attributes Module -->
    <?php
      if ($pr_attr->fields['total'] > 0) {
    ?>
    <?php
      require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_attributes.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_attributes.php'); ?>
    <?php
      }
    ?>
    <!--eof Attributes Module -->

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Well, I don't know how that happened to be. In fact none of these two files were originally in my override template [RI_07]. The product_info_display.php was included after I asked a question here, in the forum, I took it from the default folder and the: tpl_modules_attributes.php is not even in the template. I have no idea how to solve this, I've just tried to delete this bit
    PHP Code:
    '/tpl_modules_attributes.php'
    from the file thinking that this was the culprit and the page went blank. I appreciate if you can throw some light on this.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

I guess it's time to compare all your template files against original files. WinMerge makes quick work of showing you all the differences so you can see where your problems are.

http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.p...Obscure_Issues

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.