Plugin Contributions

Default Windows Server getting started doc or link

I'm new to Zen Cart and wondering if there is a setup doc somewhere for Windows IIS? Some sort of step by step process would be great that includes mysql and etc.

The store I want to do is to sell ancient coins and hope this software will do the job. I want to have a full store with checkout and link to pay with credit card and Paypal. Any help or direction would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mortacci

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Windows Server getting started doc or link

Quote Originally Posted by Mortacci View Post
    I'm new to Zen Cart and wondering if there is a setup doc somewhere for Windows IIS? Some sort of step by step process would be great that includes mysql and etc.

The store I want to do is to sell ancient coins and hope this software will do the job. I want to have a full store with checkout and link to pay with credit card and Paypal. Any help or direction would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mortacci
    Ask your host if their windoze server is configured to handle php and mySql and if it can run zencart.

While ZC can run on a windoze server, it works better (and is easier to manage) on a linux box.

(Funny how microsoft itself uses Linux... suggests a lack of confidence in their own equipment.)
    20 years a Zencart User