Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Product Listing Sorter Drop-Down [Support Thread]

if ($debug) echo $debug_prefix.__LINE__.') etc etc etc. Is it okay for me to have left that code out? Is that there purely in case of the site breaking and the need for debugging?
    Yes.

And of course you must now received the obligatory telling-off: why on earth are you wasting time on modifying an insecure version of Zen Cart when it could be hacked at any moment? It WILL be hacked, it is only a matter of time.

I am in transit these days so cannot check into this, but I would not anyway...not for an old version.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Is it possible to some how use this plugin in conjunction with the column layout grid plugin? If so what modifications would I need to make?

Plugin Contributions

anything is possible but I have no time to try it.

Install this on a new install with the bugfixes above and then install the column mod, merging carefully and see what problems you get.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Im trying to use it on 1.5.4v and im getting this error in advance search, no matter what option I choose, Name (asc),Name (desc),Model (asc),Model (desc) etc:
    Code:
    WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.
    Its working fine in product listing but not in Search option. Is it zen cart version issue or im missing something? When this error show, only header of template4 is visible and rest page is white with this error in center nothing else.

~Time

Plugin Contributions

Hi all,

I have a question. I have just installed the Product Listing Sorter, but it messed up completely the layout of my website. Do you happen to know what to do about this? Or is is not possible to use with a column mod?

Name:  pricesorter.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  22.2 KB

Plugin Contributions

Or is is not possible to use with a column mod?
    Which column mod?
    I have a similar page layout, which works ok. The layout should not matter.
    Steve

Plugin Contributions

Hi Torvista,

That is a good question, I have installed it a long time ago.. I will check :)

Plugin Contributions

Hi again, it was Column layout grid..

I have tried to install the mod two times, just in case I missed something the first time, but both times, it changed the column layout,

Plugin Contributions

Ok, I have just spent my non-existent spare time checking this.
    I dropped the Column Grid Layout into a ZC155a vanilla installation, merging the ZC155 changes. Worked first time.

I checked my files for PLS in my development ZC155 shop with those uploaded and made a new fileset ready to drop into a ZC155 install so all the template directories are named classic.

I merged the two filesets (Column Grid Layout and Product Listing Sorter) and made this
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...PLS_merged.zip

I dropped this into a vanilla ZC155 and it worked ok as far as I could see. How it plays with your customised shops is another matter....
    Steve

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I have been using this addon for some time and am happy with it.
    I have zencart 155f, standard green template and PHP 5.6

When I select a category then the sorter enter field shows up and I can sort fine.

But if I select a set of products using the built in zen cart search option, like, for example, "coat" then the relevant 46 products and the sorter enter field show up fine.
    But when I try to sort I get a PHP error
    Code:
    [07-Aug-2018 17:00:38 Europe/Zurich] PHP Fatal error:  1064:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'order by p.products_sort_order, pd.products_name limit 20' at line 1 :: SELECT DISTINCT p.products_image, p.products_quantity ,  p.products_sort_order, m.manufacturers_id, p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_price_sorter, p.products_qty_box_status, p.master_categories_id FROM (products p              LEFT JOIN manufacturers m              USING(manufacturers_id), products_description pd, categories c, products_to_categories p2c )              LEFT JOIN meta_tags_products_description mtpd              ON mtpd.products_id= p2c.products_id              AND mtpd.language_id = 1 WHERE (p.products_status = 1                AND p.products_id = pd.products_id                AND pd.language_id = 1                AND p.products_id = p2c.products_id                AND p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id  AND ((pd.products_name LIKE '%coat%'                                          OR p.products_model                                          LIKE '%coat%'                                          OR m.manufacturers_name                                          LIKE '%coat%' OR (mtpd.metatags_keywords                         LIKE '%coat%'                         AND mtpd.metatags_keywords !='') OR (mtpd.metatags_description                         LIKE '%coat%'                         AND mtpd.metatags_description !='') OR pd.products_description                           LIKE '%coat%') )) order by p.products_price_sorter order by p.products_sort_order, pd.products_name limit 20 ==> (as called by) /home/httpd/vhosts/simmar.ch/httpdocs/catalog/includes/modules/responsive_simmar/product_listing.php on line 117 <== in /home/httpd/vhosts/simmar.ch/httpdocs/catalog/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171
    My website is https://www.simmar.ch/catalog

You may want to select "english language"

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast