Plugin Contributions

Default Want header in Sub Categories below banner and above subcategory image

I want my sub categories to have a header also like the "welcome to my parts store" on the main page or the Main Category headers. For example I have "Washers" as the main category and several sub categories and the header looks like this:
    http://www.wwrepair.com/parts/index....ndex&cPath=153 You can see that "WASHER" is gray and under the banner yet above the category main picture.

When I go into a sub category of washer, for example Drain Pumps, there is no "Drain Pumps" header between the banner and sub category main image as seen here:
    http://www.wwrepair.com/parts/index....&cPath=153_183

Perhaps, it is not meant to post there and instead down by the parts listing where it currently is. If I cannot also have it in the header, then can you tell me what file I need to modify to put more padding between the image and banner?? I am using the hopezen template - am I missing something somewhere? Thank you in advance for any help and suggestions

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Want header in Sub Categories below banner and above subcategory image

Never mind, instead I just removed the images from the sub category heading by going to configuration>images>category icon image width - Product Info Pages & category icon image height - Product Info Pages : Changed them both to zero.

This is only hiding the image from the product info pages, not from the category page..in case someone else needed to know. Thanks