Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default My Account >Previous Orders

I made up 4 test orders, and now under My Account Information >Previous Orders, I see 3 of those 4 listed. I almost missed the (show all orders) in the upper right corner, because it's so small and out of the way (how can I modify that?). I think 4 or 5 Previous Orders would be a better number, and then I would send a customer off to see their entire order history.

I checked Admin, but couldn't find where I had Previous Orders so I could change it.

Thank You.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: My Account >Previous Orders

Change the number in /includes/modules/pages/account/header_php.php:
    Code:
                     ORDER BY orders_id DESC LIMIT 3";

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: My Account >Previous Orders

Changed it to 5 and I couldn't get My Account to open at all. Changed it back to 3 and I still can't get My Account to open.

UPDATE: I deleted the file and inserted fresh from back up and again made the change. It is now working fine. I have no idea what happened.Thanks!
    Last edited by traytray; 13 Feb 2013 at 07:06 AM.

Default Change the number of orders displayed under My Account > Previous Orders

Is there a soft or hard-coded configuration that I can set to change the number of the Previous Orders displayed under My Account from the default 3 orders?
    I looked at the tpl_account_default.php but it simply loops through the array already loaded foreach($ordersArray as $orders).

I am aware that I can access (and configure max number), under Show All Orders - that's not what I'm looking for.

Thanks!
    Case Badges by Techiant

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Change the number of orders displayed under My Account > Previous Orders

Quote Originally Posted by Techiant View Post
    Is there a soft or hard-coded configuration that I can set to change the number of the Previous Orders displayed under My Account from the default 3 orders?
    I looked at the tpl_account_default.php but it simply loops through the array already loaded foreach($ordersArray as $orders).

I am aware that I can access (and configure max number), under Show All Orders - that's not what I'm looking for.

Thanks!
    you did not mention what version of ZC you are using.

for v157, look here:

https://github.com/zencart/zencart/b...hp.php#L34-L45

line 45 says limit 3.

change that number to whatever number you would like.

best.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Change the number of orders displayed under My Account > Previous Orders

Echoing one of the posts above:
    It appears the number of orders displayed on the customer's account page is set by this line:

Code:
    ORDER BY orders_id DESC LIMIT 3";
    in

\includes\modules\pages\account\header_php.php

(for ZC v1.56c)
    Simon

Thanks, CarlWhat and Simon. Of course, forgot to look in the header! Worked as expected. Devs should probably consider putting this in Config.

Cheers!
    Case Badges by Techiant

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, CarlWhat and Simon. Of course, forgot to look in the header! Worked as expected. Devs should probably consider putting this in Config.

Cheers!
    You could take the split page code from account_history header and tpl file to account header and tpl, do the split page there... than the list max setting for history would also work for account order list... Admin-> maximum values-> customer order history list per page.. Of course if you do all that then you could just add your own maximum setting too... customer account order list per page... lest, that's what I did..
    Name:  account.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  14.7 KB

Just a thought...
    Dave
    Always forward thinking... Lost my mind!

I could. I just think hardcoded 3 would be better off as configurable in general.
    Case Badges by Techiant

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

I could. I just think hardcoded 3 would be better off as configurable in general.
    Why? Do we really need MORE admin configuration switches that people complain are already too many?

If 3 isn't a reasonable default, what is a better one and why?

Remember: about 25 pixels above the list of 3 is a link to click to see entire order history! And that page already has pagination, too.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast