Plugin Contributions

Default Order has no email address or billing address?!

Here's an issue I can't seem to figure out...
    An order just went through with no billing address or customer email address. It was processed fine by Authorize.net. The order confirmation email does not show a customer name/email, and only the order contents and shipping address. The admin order page shows a blank space where the customer name should be shown as well, and also does not contain any of this important information. Luckily this customer had been a repeat customer and is trusted, but I am so baffled as to how someone would even be able to checkout without entering an email address and billing address!!? Any insight or places I should be looking to fix this? thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Order has no email address or billing address?!

My first step would be to the check the client's address details directly in the database to see if there's any corruption or other issue that may prevent it from being inserted into email / admin. Don't forget that the PHP scripts just call in data from the database, so first go back to the source and check via PHPMyAdmin to see what's actually in the db itself.

Plugin Contributions

Having same problem - Order email generated without the Billing, Shipping or customer address - Luckily all the information is showing up on the admin page - checked Database - info is stored properly - what could be the mistake - using "php" to send order confirmation emails.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by AmitVKaria View Post
    Having same problem - Order email generated without the Billing, Shipping or customer address - Luckily all the information is showing up on the admin page - checked Database - info is stored properly - what could be the mistake - using "php" to send order confirmation emails.

Thanks in advance for the help.
    I forgot to add - The payment is being done by customer using DirecPay but in the email confirmation it is showing Gift Certificate/Coupon