For some reason and I don't know what reason or why but I am unable to login to my admin. I recently enabled my private SSL to my whole admin and things seem to be working fine. I went back to the admin about 20 minutes later and I was logged out. I tried to log back in and was unable to. I requested my password to be reset and then I got a ""There was a security error when trying to login". I then tried to create a new password but I received the new error ""There was a security error when trying to login. Sorry, your new password was rejected. Passwords must contain both letters and numbers, must be at least 7 characters long, and must not be the same as the last 4 passwords used. Passwords expire every 90 days, after which you will be prompted to choose a new password".

I was instructed to disable the SSL and requested the password be reset again. Currently I entered the new reset password and created a new password without getting an error message. I am still not able to login as when I input my new password that I created the admin just keeps asking me to login, no error messages.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Mark