Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Orders not shown in admin, and no email sent to costumer and to admin email

Quote Originally Posted by Nandor View Post
    thanks!
    here are the log files :
    Of all the log files in all the world, you had to pick those. <g>

Firstly, I have to state, I'm no expert in understanding the PayPal log files, but from what I'm seeing here, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG !!!!

In fact at least one of those logs files I've identified as being from my own testing of your store, where I went through the entire process except making an actual payment.

I'm going to be around for the next half hour or so, SO, if you don't mind, what I'm going to suggest is that if you could add another product to your store, with a price of just a few cents and free shipping, then provide me with a link to the product, I will be more than happy to go through and complete an order for the product. I have a gut feeling that your store/payments may be working just fine and dandy, and it is simply that you haven't had any valid orders yet.

Oh. Before doing this, please delete the existing log files so they don't get confused/mixed up with this proposed test order.

Cheers
    Rod

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Orders not shown in admin, and no email sent to costumer and to admin email

Quote Originally Posted by RodG View Post
    Of all the log files in all the world, you had to pick those. <g>

Firstly, I have to state, I'm no expert in understanding the PayPal log files, but from what I'm seeing here, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG !!!!

In fact at least one of those logs files I've identified as being from my own testing of your store, where I went through the entire process except making an actual payment.

I'm going to be around for the next half hour or so, SO, if you don't mind, what I'm going to suggest is that if you could add another product to your store, with a price of just a few cents and free shipping, then provide me with a link to the product, I will be more than happy to go through and complete an order for the product. I have a gut feeling that your store/payments may be working just fine and dandy, and it is simply that you haven't had any valid orders yet.

Oh. Before doing this, please delete the existing log files so they don't get confused/mixed up with this proposed test order.

Cheers
    Rod
    hi Rod!

uploaded an item : http://szeghalmys.com/index.php?main...roducts_id=114
    enabled free shipping, hope did it good.
    have a look.
    p.s.: those were all the log files, nothing more.

Plugin Contributions

hi Rod!

uploaded an item : http://szeghalmys.com/index.php?main...roducts_id=114
    enabled free shipping, hope did it good.
    have a look.

Please add a LOW price to the item. It isn't possible to perform a paypal payment unless there is *something* to pay.

p.s.: those were all the log files, nothing more.
    This further confirms my suspicion that there isn't actually anything wrong with your store/paypal.

Cheers
    Rod

Plugin Contributions

Please add a LOW price to the item. It isn't possible to perform a paypal payment unless there is *something* to pay.
    [/B]
    [B]

This further confirms my suspicion that there isn't actually anything wrong with your store/paypal.

Cheers
    Rod
    its done. doesnt allow any price under 1.0 ......maybe thats a problem too :)

Plugin Contributions

its done. doesnt allow any price under 1.0 ......maybe thats a problem too :)
    A little more costly than I was hoping for, but nonetheless I've completed the order, which appears to have been processed just fine. No sign of errors at this end.

--------------------------------------
    Transaction ID: 5XY8770738741960B
    Payment Type: PayPal Express Checkout (instant)
    Timestamp: 2013-03-05T13:34:05Z
    Payment Status: Completed
    Amount: 1.00 EUR
    ---------------------------------------

How does it look from your end?

Cheers
    Rod

ps. Cancel and refund at your convenience.
    Last edited by RodG; 5 Mar 2013 at 02:38 PM.

Plugin Contributions

A little more costly than I was hoping for, but nonetheless I've completed the order, which appears to have been processed just fine. No sign of errors at this end.

--------------------------------------
    Transaction ID: 5XY8770738741960B
    Payment Type: PayPal Express Checkout (instant)
    Timestamp: 2013-03-05T13:34:05Z
    Payment Status: Completed
    Amount: 1.00 EUR
    ---------------------------------------

How does it look from your end?

Cheers
    Rod

ps. Cancel and refund at your convenience.
    hi Rod!

i got the emails from paypal and saw the order in admin. Refunded the sum, hope you get it.
    I will try to place different orders so as to see if it works fine from now on, without money order, because it is not popular here. Only paypal or bank transfer.
    thanks again. will post how it works

Plugin Contributions

i got the emails from paypal and saw the order in admin. Refunded the sum, hope you get it.
    Yes. Received the refund just fine.

I will try to place different orders so as to see if it works fine from now on, without money order, because it is not popular here. Only paypal or bank transfer.
    thanks again. will post how it works
    I can't think of any reason why you should have any other/further problems. I think we can now put this to rest, and you should now consider spending more time adding products to your store and seeking ways to drum up sales.

As for me.... time for bed.

G'night.
    Rod

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123