Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: DEMO available?: Snap Affiliates v2.0 for v1.5.0 and later

Well, v4.0.1 is now available for download ... and I've submitted v4.1.0 to the plugin moderators for review.

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#25: Enable notifications and newsletters to be sent to active affiliates.
    #27: Clarification on the values required for the "Order Status Exclusions" setting.
    #28: Zen Cart 1.5.6+ compatibility and MAJOR refactoring for more recent versions of PHP and MySQL.
    #30: Remove referrers-table record when a customer is deleted.

NOTE: This release contains MAJOR changes to the plugin's organization and its template_default templates have changed. If you are upgrading from a previous version, be sure to merge any of your store's template changes!

Plugin Contributions

Thank you lat9!
    Sorry for my late reply. After posting I realized my website was down due to the upgrade, customers complaints started pouring in and I've been putting down fires right and left ever since. The website works (sort of!) but any customer shopping with an affiliate code can't checkout, so there is lots of work around happening.
    I went to download the updated 4.0.1 version, but is not there. Just thought to let you know.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mvstudio View Post
    Thank you lat9!
    Sorry for my late reply. After posting I realized my website was down due to the upgrade, customers complaints started pouring in and I've been putting down fires right and left ever since. The website works (sort of!) but any customer shopping with an affiliate code can't checkout, so there is lots of work around happening.
    I went to download the updated 4.0.1 version, but is not there. Just thought to let you know.
    I guess that the plugin moderators decided to forego the posting of v4.0.1, given that I'd just submitted 4.1.0.

Plugin Contributions

It seems that way.

I do have a question though. I'm running a completely new install 1.5.6a and the corresponding version of snap affiliate. I've uploaded all the data from the old database running version 1.5.5e (customers, commission, orders, referrers, etc). However I'm running into a minor issue and I can't figure out how to solve it. I seem to be unable to pull previous years of data on the referrers page in admin. The pulldown menu for the year won't display years prior to 2019. I'm assuming it's because it's a brand new install (April 2019) with old (2019-2016) data in the database. Is there a way to force the display of this old data on both admin and customer fronts?

Thank you much for you help!

Plugin Contributions

@mvstudio, if that upgraded install is on a publically-available server, I'd be willing to give it a look if you would PM me some access credentials. The dropdown "should" reflect years in which commissions were paid.

Plugin Contributions

Just PMed you. Thank you for taking the time to look into this! =)

Plugin Contributions

It seems that way.

I do have a question though. I'm running a completely new install 1.5.6a and the corresponding version of snap affiliate. I've uploaded all the data from the old database running version 1.5.5e (customers, commission, orders, referrers, etc). However I'm running into a minor issue and I can't figure out how to solve it. I seem to be unable to pull previous years of data on the referrers page in admin. The pulldown menu for the year won't display years prior to 2019. I'm assuming it's because it's a brand new install (April 2019) with old (2019-2016) data in the database. Is there a way to force the display of this old data on both admin and customer fronts?

Thank you much for you help!
    I've noted the issue (https://github.com/lat9/snap_affiliates/issues/32) on the plugin's GitHub repository and have corrected the issue on your site (thanks for the trust and credentials!).

That update will be included in a forthcoming v4.1.1 release of SNAP Affiliates.

Plugin Contributions

I've encountered a problem after upgrading to 1.5.6c.

It seems for some bizarre reason I can no longer populate the unpaid commissions I'm going to pay. I can see them when I click on the affiliate but when I click the PAY button, nothing shows up.

I've reverted all the changes we made and uploaded all the files as they come out of the box and the same behavior. I cannot pay the affiliates nor see the list of commissions to be paid. I've re-uploaded all the files and triple checked all the files were in the correct place as well, but still nothing.

Has anyone else encountered the same problem?? Any idea what could be happening?

Plugin Contributions

I've encountered a problem after upgrading to 1.5.6c.

It seems for some bizarre reason I can no longer populate the unpaid commissions I'm going to pay. I can see them when I click on the affiliate but when I click the PAY button, nothing shows up.

I've reverted all the changes we made and uploaded all the files as they come out of the box and the same behavior. I cannot pay the affiliates nor see the list of commissions to be paid. I've re-uploaded all the files and triple checked all the files were in the correct place as well, but still nothing.

Has anyone else encountered the same problem?? Any idea what could be happening?
    Hmm, I haven't had the chance to verify operation under 156c (156b works fine) and I'm in the middle of a couple of other things.

My standard question: Are there any debug-logs being generated?

If you don't have Report All Errors installed, please do. Once installed, make sure that the admin logging is set to IgnoreDups and that the debug-backtrace on notices is set to true. Once configured, retry the operation to see if some notice is being issued.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Hmm, I haven't had the chance to verify operation under 156c (156b works fine) and I'm in the middle of a couple of other things.

My standard question: Are there any debug-logs being generated?

If you don't have Report All Errors installed, please do. Once installed, make sure that the admin logging is set to IgnoreDups and that the debug-backtrace on notices is set to true. Once configured, retry the operation to see if some notice is being issued.
    There was one with the changes you emailed me last for the pulldown menu to include all the dates which weren't available.

[05-Sep-2019 15:42:11 America/Detroit] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function snap_admin_get_date_dropdown(), 3 passed in /admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/referrers_functions.php on line 122 and exactly 4 expected in /admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/referrers_functions.php:119
    Stack trace:
    #0 /admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/referrers_functions.php(122): snap_admin_get_date_dropdown('start', 1, 2019)
    #1 /admin/referrers.php(623): snap_admin_get_date_dropdown('start', 1, 2019, '6')
    #2 {main}
    thrown in /admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/referrers_functions.php on line 119

[05-Sep-2019 15:42:11 America/Detroit] Request URI: /admin/referrers.php?referrer=6&mode=details&page=1&start_mon=1&start_year=2019&end_mon =9&end_year=2019&choose=Choose, IP address: 76.112.20.152
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function snap_admin_get_date_dropdown(), 3 passed in /admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/referrers_functions.php on line 122 and exactly 4 expected in /admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/referrers_functions.php:119
    Stack trace:
    #0 /admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/referrers_functions.php(122): snap_admin_get_date_dropdown('start', 1, 2019)
    #1 /admin/referrers.php(623): snap_admin_get_date_dropdown('start', 1, 2019, '6')
    #2 {main}
    thrown in /admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/referrers_functions.php on line 119.

Removing those changes and uploading the files as they were, aside from not generating any more error logs made no difference. The same behavior was observed. No commissions generated to pay.

It did occur to me this morning to do a test and I uploaded the older version of referrers the one for 1.5.0 and to my surprise it works. I can see and pay commissions. No errors or error logs generated.

For now it works, so no hurry. I can work with this for the time being.

Meanwhile I'll do as you say and get you the info later or during the weekend. Just wanted to stop by and report what I found in case it helps you.

Thanks Lat9 :)

Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast