Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Snap Affiliates v2.0 for v1.5.0 and later

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I just submitted v3.0.2 to the plugins. This version corrects the handling of CR/LF sequences in the status-update messages; incorporates osh_updated_by v1.2.1.
    Just a thought on something that might be fantastic to add to this addon. Not sure if there is an easy way to do it, or a line of code somewhere that could be added or modified to do it.

But a way where the approved affiliates can track/see how many people have clicked through their links and from what pages/sites to conversions???? (did I say that right?)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Jshannonb View Post
    Just a thought on something that might be fantastic to add to this addon. Not sure if there is an easy way to do it, or a line of code somewhere that could be added or modified to do it.

But a way where the approved affiliates can track/see how many people have clicked through their links and from what pages/sites to conversions???? (did I say that right?)
    It would be fairly easy to keep track of pages "landed" with an affiliates' link (i.e. the count of the number of people that have clicked through) since it's just an integer value. Tracking the click-through link that initiated a product purchase would be a bit more complex and the amount of data recorded could get onerous.

Affiliates can already see the number of purchases made, although that's either based on a date range or on the year-to-date. Perhaps including in the affiliate's Sales Summary a total number of orders?

I believe that this type of feature was requested in the past as well. I'll open a change-request on the plugin's github repository (https://github.com/lat9/snap_affiliates/issues) so I keep aware of the request. Any other ideas/requests in this vein are welcome!

P.S. I'm sure that the feature could be added with a line of code ... but it's be a very looooooong line!

Plugin Contributions

It would be fairly easy to keep track of pages "landed" with an affiliates' link (i.e. the count of the number of people that have clicked through) since it's just an integer value. Tracking the click-through link that initiated a product purchase would be a bit more complex and the amount of data recorded could get onerous.
    Tracking the amount people click through would be fantastic so long as it could be tracked by "unique" visits, not sure if that could be done without recording a ton of data though.... not that recording tons of data bothers me as kind of like with the admin activity logs it could be saved, zipped, and deleted (and I also have a ridiculous amount of storage on my server not that everyone does but maybe if it could be done add it as a feature that could be turned off or on and off by default with a warning "use extreme caution when turning this feature on as it could result in recording and storing large amounts of data in your database which could adversely effect performance if your database is not set up properly".

Affiliates can already see the number of purchases made, although that's either based on a date range or on the year-to-date. Perhaps including in the affiliate's Sales Summary a total number of orders?
    That would be awesome!

I believe that this type of feature was requested in the past as well. I'll open a change-request on the plugin's github repository (https://github.com/lat9/snap_affiliates/issues) so I keep aware of the request. Any other ideas/requests in this vein are welcome!
    That'd be perfect I too will follow the github :)

P.S. I'm sure that the feature could be added with a line of code ... but it's be a very looooooong line!
    Maybe multiple lines of code for easier reading and understanding then :)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Jshannonb View Post
    Tracking the amount people click through would be fantastic so long as it could be tracked by "unique" visits, not sure if that could be done without recording a ton of data though.... not that recording tons of data bothers me as kind of like with the admin activity logs it could be saved, zipped, and deleted (and I also have a ridiculous amount of storage on my server not that everyone does but maybe if it could be done add it as a feature that could be turned off or on and off by default with a warning "use extreme caution when turning this feature on as it could result in recording and storing large amounts of data in your database which could adversely effect performance if your database is not set up properly".
    The count wouldn't necessarily be "unique" visits, but what I could capture easily is a count of customers navigating to a page on your site with an affiliate's "token" as a $_GET variable (as opposed to an access once the "token" has been recorded into the cookie). The customer, in this case, would have either directly clicked on an affiliate's link to your site (whether directly or via a bookmark).

Plugin Contributions

That would work :)

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

I still have a problem.

I get these two files simply do not mix.

Here the original orders.php which is in the module case. There, the lines 120-191 are simply "left out". But I have in my orders.php precisely in this area entries from other modules are (Cowa and package tracking, for example).

So here's the orders.php which is at the snap_affiliates module here:

PHP Code:

$comments zen_db_prepare_input($_POST['comments']);

$status = (int)zen_db_prepare_input($_POST['status']);
            if (
    $status 1) break;

//-bof-c-snap_affiliates-v2.5.0
    /* ----- Processing now handled by separate function -----
            $order_updated = false;
            $check_status = $db->Execute("select customers_name, customers_email_address, orders_status,
                                          date_purchased from " . TABLE_ORDERS . "
                                          where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

if ( ($check_status->fields['orders_status'] != $status) || zen_not_null($comments)) {
              $db->Execute("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . "
                            set orders_status = '" . zen_db_input($status) . "', last_modified = now()
                            where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

$customer_notified = '0';
              if (isset($_POST['notify']) && ($_POST['notify'] == '1')) {

$notify_comments = '';
                if (isset($_POST['notify_comments']) && ($_POST['notify_comments'] == 'on') && zen_not_null($comments)) {
                  $notify_comments = EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_UPDATE . $comments . "\n\n";
                }
                //send emails
                $message =
                EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $oID . "\n\n" .
                EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . zen_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $oID, 'SSL') . "\n\n" .
                EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . zen_date_long($check_status->fields['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" .
                $notify_comments .
                EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATED . sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_LABEL, $orders_status_array[$status] ) .
                EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_PLEASE_REPLY;

$html_msg['EMAIL_CUSTOMERS_NAME']    = $check_status->fields['customers_name'];
                $html_msg['EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER'] = EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $oID;
                $html_msg['EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL']  = '<a href="' . zen_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $oID, 'SSL') .'">'.str_replace(':','',EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL).'</a>';
                $html_msg['EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED'] = EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . zen_date_long($check_status->fields['date_purchased']);
                $html_msg['EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_COMMENTS'] = nl2br($notify_comments);
                $html_msg['EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATED'] = str_replace('\n','', EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATED);
                $html_msg['EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_LABEL'] = str_replace('\n','', sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_LABEL, $orders_status_array[$status] ));
                $html_msg['EMAIL_TEXT_NEW_STATUS'] = $orders_status_array[$status];
                $html_msg['EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_PLEASE_REPLY'] = str_replace('\n','', EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_PLEASE_REPLY);
                $html_msg['EMAIL_PAYPAL_TRANSID'] = '';

zen_mail($check_status->fields['customers_name'], $check_status->fields['customers_email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT . ' #' . $oID, $message, STORE_NAME, EMAIL_FROM, $html_msg, 'order_status');
                $customer_notified = '1';

// PayPal Trans ID, if any
                $sql = "select txn_id, parent_txn_id from " . TABLE_PAYPAL . " where order_id = :orderID order by last_modified DESC, date_added DESC, parent_txn_id DESC, paypal_ipn_id DESC ";
                $sql = $db->bindVars($sql, ':orderID', $oID, 'integer');
                $result = $db->Execute($sql);
                if ($result->RecordCount() > 0) {
                  $message .= "\n\n" . ' PayPal Trans ID: ' . $result->fields['txn_id'];
                  $html_msg['EMAIL_PAYPAL_TRANSID'] = $result->fields['txn_id'];
                }

//send extra emails
                if (SEND_EXTRA_ORDERS_STATUS_ADMIN_EMAILS_TO_STATUS == '1' and SEND_EXTRA_ORDERS_STATUS_ADMIN_EMAILS_TO != '') {
                  zen_mail('', SEND_EXTRA_ORDERS_STATUS_ADMIN_EMAILS_TO, SEND_EXTRA_ORDERS_STATUS_ADMIN_EMAILS_TO_SUBJECT . ' ' . EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT . ' #' . $oID, $message, STORE_NAME, EMAIL_FROM, $html_msg, 'order_status_extra');
                }
              } elseif (isset($_POST['notify']) && ($_POST['notify'] == '-1')) {
                // hide comment
                $customer_notified = '-1';
              }

$db->Execute("insert into " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . "
                          (orders_id, orders_status_id, date_added, customer_notified, comments) 
                          values ('" . (int)$oID . "',
                          '" . zen_db_input($status) . "',
                          now(),
                          '" . zen_db_input($customer_notified) . "',
                          '" . zen_db_input($comments) . "')");

$order_updated = true;

}
    */

$check_status $db->Execute("SELECT orders_status, date_purchased FROM " TABLE_ORDERS " WHERE orders_id = '" . (int)$oID "'");

$customer_notified = (isset($_POST['notify']) && ($_POST['notify'] == || $_POST['notify'] == -1)) ? $_POST['notify'] : 0;

$osh_record_added zen_update_orders_history($oID$commentsnull$status$customer_notified, (isset($_POST['notify_comments']) && $_POST['notify_comments'] == 'on'));

$order_updated = ($osh_record_added == -1) ? false true;

//-eof-c-snap_affiliates-v2.5.0

// trigger any appropriate updates which should be sent back to the payment gateway:

$order = new order((int)$oID);
            if (
    $order->info['payment_module_code']) {
              if (
    file_exists(DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES 'payment/' $order->info['payment_module_code'] . '.php')) {
                require_once(
    DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES 'payment/' $order->info['payment_module_code'] . '.php');
                require_once(
    DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES $_SESSION['language'] . '/modules/payment/' $order->info['payment_module_code'] . '.php');

$module = new $order->info['payment_module_code'];
                if (
    method_exists($module'_doStatusUpdate')) {

$response $module->_doStatusUpdate($oID$status$comments$customer_notified$check_status->fields['orders_status']);
                }
              }
            }

And here is my orders.php:

PHP Code:

$comments zen_db_prepare_input($_POST['comments']);

$status = (int)zen_db_prepare_input($_POST['status']);
            if (
    $status 1) break;

$order_updated false;

$check_status $db->Execute("select customers_name, customers_email_address, orders_status,
                                          date_purchased, COWOA_order from " 
    TABLE_ORDERS "
                                          where orders_id = '" 
    . (int)$oID "'");

// BOF rl_incoice3                                       

$rlStat explode('|'RL_INVOICE3_SEND_ORDERSTATUS_CHANGE);

$rl_invoice3_send in_array($status$rlStat);
            if ( (
    $check_status->fields['orders_status'] != $status  && $status==RL_INVOICE3_ORDERSTATUS)  || ($rl_invoice3_send == true)){
                require_once (
    DIR_FS_CATALOG DIR_WS_INCLUDES 'classes/class.rl_invoice3.php');     
                require_once (
    '../' DIR_WS_LANGUAGES $_SESSION['language'] . '/extra_definitions/rl_invoice3.php');

$paper rl_invoice3::getDefault(RL_INVOICE3_PAPER, array('format' => 'A4''unit' => 'mm''orientation' => 'P'));

$pdfT = new rl_invoice3($oID$paper['orientation'], $paper['unit'], $paper['format']);

$pdfT->createPdfFile(true);

$attach $pdfT->getPDFAttachments('ALL');
            } else {

$attach null;
            }

// EOF rl_incoice3

if ( ($check_status->fields['orders_status'] != $status) || zen_not_null($comments)) {

$db->Execute("update " TABLE_ORDERS "
                            set orders_status = '" 
    zen_db_input($status) . "', last_modified = now()
                            where orders_id = '" 
    . (int)$oID "'");

$customer_notified '0';
              if (isset(
    $_POST['notify']) && ($_POST['notify'] == '1')) {

$notify_comments '';

// Begin Paket Tracking 2.1

if (isset($_POST['notify_comments']) && ($_POST['notify_comments'] == 'on')) {
            if (
    zen_not_null($comments)) {

$notify_comments EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_UPDATE $comments "\n\n";
                  }
                  if (
    zen_not_null($track_id1)) { $notify_comments .= "\n" .PT_EMAIL_YOURID ." " CARRIER_NAME_1 " Tracking ID " .PT_EMAIL_YOURIDIS ." " $track_id1 " \n\n<br />" .PT_EMAIL_LINKINFO ." \n<br />" CARRIER_LINK_1 $track_id1 "\n\n<br />" .PT_EMAIL_24HOURS ."" "\n\n<br />"; }
                  if (
    zen_not_null($track_id2)) { $notify_comments .= "\n" .PT_EMAIL_YOURID ." " CARRIER_NAME_2 " Tracking ID " .PT_EMAIL_YOURIDIS ." " $track_id2 " \n\n<br />" .PT_EMAIL_LINKINFO ." \n<br />" CARRIER_LINK_2 $track_id2 "\n\n<br />" .PT_EMAIL_24HOURS ."" "\n\n<br />"; }
                  if (
    zen_not_null($track_id3)) { $notify_comments .= "\n" .PT_EMAIL_YOURID ." " CARRIER_NAME_3 " Tracking ID " .PT_EMAIL_YOURIDIS ." " $track_id3 " \n\n<br />" .PT_EMAIL_LINKINFO ." \n<br />" CARRIER_LINK_3 $track_id3 "\n\n<br />" .PT_EMAIL_24HOURS ."" "\n\n<br />"; }
                  if (
    zen_not_null($track_id4)) { $notify_comments .= "\n" .PT_EMAIL_YOURID ." " CARRIER_NAME_4 " Tracking ID " .PT_EMAIL_YOURIDIS ." " $track_id4 " \n\n<br />" .PT_EMAIL_LINKINFO ." \n<br />" CARRIER_LINK_4 $track_id4 "\n\n<br />" .PT_EMAIL_24HOURS ."" "\n\n<br />"; }
                  if (
    zen_not_null($track_id5)) { $notify_comments .= "\n" .PT_EMAIL_YOURID ." " CARRIER_NAME_5 " Tracking ID " .PT_EMAIL_YOURIDIS ." " $track_id5 " \n\n<br />" .PT_EMAIL_LINKINFO ." \n<br />" CARRIER_LINK_5 $track_id5 "\n\n<br />" .PT_EMAIL_24HOURS ."" "\n\n<br />"; }
    // End Paket Tracking 2.1

}

//send emails
    // BOF COWOA SEND ORDER_STATUS EMAIL
    if (COWOA_ORDER_STATUS == 'true') {
        if (
    $check_status->fields['COWOA_order'] == 1)  {

$message =

EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER ' ' $oID "\n\n" .

EMAIL_TEXT_COWOA_URL ' ' zen_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_ORDER_STATUS'order_id=' $oID'SSL') . "\n\n" .

EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED ' ' zen_date_long($check_status->fields['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" .

strip_tags($notify_comments) .

EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATED sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_LABEL$orders_status_array[$status] ) .

$html_msg['EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER'] = EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER ' ' $oID;

$html_msg['EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL']  = '<a href="' zen_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_ORDER_STATUS'order_id=' $oID'SSL') .'">'.str_replace(':','',EMAIL_TEXT_COWOA_URL).'</a>';

$html_msg['EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED'] = EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED ' ' zen_date_long($check_status->fields['date_purchased']);

$html_msg['EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATED'] = str_replace('\n',''EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATED);

$html_msg['EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_LABEL'] = str_replace('\n',''sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_LABEL$orders_status_array[$status] ));

$html_msg['EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_PLEASE_REPLY'] = str_replace('\n',''EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_PLEASE_REPLY);

zen_mail($check_status->fields['customers_name'], $check_status->fields['customers_email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT ' #' $oID$messageSTORE_NAMEEMAIL_FROM$html_msg'order_status');

$customer_notified '1';
              }
        } 
    if (
    COWOA_ORDER_STATUS == 'false') {
          if (
    $check_status->fields['COWOA_order'] == 1)  {

$htmlInvoiceURL='';

$htmlInvoiceValue='';

$message =

EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED ' ' zen_date_long($check_status->fields['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" .

EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATED sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_LABEL$orders_status_array[$status] ) .

$html_msg['INTRO_URL_TEXT']        = '';

$html_msg['INTRO_URL_VALUE']       = '';

$html_msg['EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED'] = EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED ' ' zen_date_long($check_status->fields['date_purchased']);

$html_msg['EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATED'] = str_replace('\n',''EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATED);

$html_msg['EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_LABEL'] = str_replace('\n',''sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_LABEL$orders_status_array[$status] ));

$html_msg['EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_PLEASE_REPLY'] = str_replace('\n',''EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_PLEASE_REPLY);

zen_mail($check_status->fields['customers_name'], $check_status->fields['customers_email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT ' #' $oID$messageSTORE_NAMEEMAIL_FROM$html_msg'order_status');

$customer_notified '1';
              }    
        }
    // EOF COWOA SEND ORDER_STATUS EMAIL    

if ($check_status->fields['COWOA_order'] != 1)  {

$message =

EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL ' ' zen_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO'order_id=' $oID'SSL') . "\n\n" .

$html_msg['EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL']  = '<a href="' zen_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO'order_id=' $oID'SSL') .'">'.str_replace(':','',EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL).'</a>';

$html_msg['EMAIL_PAYPAL_TRANSID'] = '';

$customer_notified '1';

// PayPal Trans ID, if any

$sql "select txn_id, parent_txn_id from " TABLE_PAYPAL " where order_id = :orderID order by last_modified DESC, date_added DESC, parent_txn_id DESC, paypal_ipn_id DESC ";

$sql $db->bindVars($sql':orderID'$oID'integer');

$result $db->Execute($sql);
                if (
    $result->RecordCount() > 0) {

$message .= "\n\n" ' PayPal Trans ID: ' $result->fields['txn_id'];

$html_msg['EMAIL_PAYPAL_TRANSID'] = $result->fields['txn_id'];
                }

//send extra emails

if (SEND_EXTRA_ORDERS_STATUS_ADMIN_EMAILS_TO_STATUS == '1' and SEND_EXTRA_ORDERS_STATUS_ADMIN_EMAILS_TO != '') {

zen_mail(''SEND_EXTRA_ORDERS_STATUS_ADMIN_EMAILS_TOSEND_EXTRA_ORDERS_STATUS_ADMIN_EMAILS_TO_SUBJECT ' ' EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT ' #' $oID$messageSTORE_NAMEEMAIL_FROM$html_msg'order_status_extra');
                }
              } elseif (isset(
    $_POST['notify']) && ($_POST['notify'] == '-1')) {

// hide comment

$customer_notified '-1';
              }

// Begin Paket Tracking 2.1

$db->Execute("insert into " TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY "
                          (orders_id, orders_status_id, date_added, customer_notified, track_id1, track_id2, track_id3, track_id4, track_id5, comments)
                          values ('" 
    . (int)$oID "',
                          '" 
    zen_db_input($status) . "',
                          now(),
                          '" 
    zen_db_input($customer_notified) . "',
                          '" 
    zen_db_input($track_id1) . "',
                          '" 
    zen_db_input($track_id2) . "',
                          '" 
    zen_db_input($track_id3) . "',
                          '" 
    zen_db_input($track_id4) . "',
                          '" 
    zen_db_input($track_id5) . "',
                          '" 
    zen_db_input($comments)  . "')");

$order_updated true;
            }
    // End Paket Tracking 2.1
            // trigger any appropriate updates which should be sent back to the payment gateway:

$order = new order((int)$oID);
            if (
    $order->info['payment_module_code']) {
              if (
    file_exists(DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES 'payment/' $order->info['payment_module_code'] . '.php')) {
                require_once(
    DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES 'payment/' $order->info['payment_module_code'] . '.php');
                require_once(
    DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES $_SESSION['language'] . '/modules/payment/' $order->info['payment_module_code'] . '.php');

$module = new $order->info['payment_module_code'];
                if (
    method_exists($module'_doStatusUpdate')) {

$response $module->_doStatusUpdate($oID$status$comments$customer_notified$check_status->fields['orders_status']);
                }
              }
            }

I would be grateful for any help.

greetings
    Manfred

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I have just come across exactly the same issue as Manfred with admin/orders.php: I'm in the process of updating a site that used an older version of ZC, with Snap Affiliates and COWOA working happily together.

It seems that this newer version of Snap Affiliates needs to comment out code that COWOA uses / has changes merged into.

Is there a fix for this or a way around it? Both Addons have worked very well on the site up to now, and I'd love to be able to continue using them.

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

@Manfred and @snorkletwin, I've reviewed the SNAP changes and now can't remember why I incorporated the orders-status-history function update for this plugin (adds the updated_by field to the orders_status_history table and displays which admin issued a status change). There is nothing on the admin-side of the plugin that needs the status-change notification that the OSH functionality brings with it.

The "easiest" path to integration of SNAP and your modified orders.php file is to disregard the change block in the SNAP version of the file (lines 120-197).

Plugin Contributions

An even "easier" path than I thought it would be!

Thanks very much, lat9 - much appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

No problem ... now if I could only remember ...

Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast