Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Snap Affiliates v2.0 for v1.5.0 and later

Quote Originally Posted by seattleannie View Post
    I have installed Snap Affiliates v 251 to a 1.5.1 Zen Cart. However, the sign up option is not appearing on the create account page. I assume that is where I should see it, based on what I saw in the files uploaded... Did I miss a step in the install process? I uploaded all the files, and I configured things under Configuration > Affiliate Program. I can also see / edit the two new pages in the Define Pages Editor. Help? ~anne
    It's not part of the Account Creation process. You'll find it under the "My Account" page after you have logged in. Near the bottom of that page is a link to request to be an affiliate.

Plugin Contributions

As jcbazemore said, and straight from the plugin's readme.html (hint, hint):

This plugin enables your store to have an "Affiliate Program", where an authorized affiliate can receive a commission for any sales that they "drive" to your store. To become an authorized affiliate, the affiliate must create an account with your store and then submit to you (via the referrer_signup page) the website from which they intend to promote your store. You'll receive an email informing you of the signup and you can authorize the affiliate using an admin-level tool.

Plugin Contributions

[QUOTE=lat9;1220838]As jcbazemore said, and straight from the plugin's readme.html (hint, hint):

Maybe that is clear to *you* that "the referrer_signup page" is on the customer's account page, but that is not clear in the wording as written in the readme file. Not only I but another developer (friend) looked at the readme to try to figure this out before I asked the question here. Thanks for the clarity in the first reply I got, I can see how it works now.

Plugin Contributions

Hi All,

I'm a little lost on how to add banners... I uploaded an image named /728,337,jpg/ to images/referrers and I added it in the same format to admin/config/affiliate program/affiliate program images. I see no change in the referrers tools page and I have no idea what else I am supposed to be doing!

I am using Zen-Cart 1.5.1

Are there any instructions on how to use this mod anywhere to be found?

Thank you for any help.

Plugin Contributions

If you entered /728,337,jpg/ in your admin configuration, then you'll create a file named ref.728.337.jpg and place it in /images/referrers. That's documented in the readme.html file that's present in the root directory of the plugin's distribution zip-file as well as the help-text in the admin associated with the field, which reads:

Identify the images that your affiliates can use in their back-links. Each file must be present in your store's /images/referrers directory and be named ref.ww.hh.ext where ww is the image width, hh is the image height and ext is the image extension (gif or jpg).

Use the format /ww,hh,ext/[ww,hh,ext/...] to identify the files. For example, if your store uses the files named ref.60.60.gif and ref.120.60.jpg for your program, you will enter this field as /60,60,gif/120,60,jpg/.

I'll be happy to update the readme and help-text to provide more guidance if what's there is vague or needs more detail. Just let me know what's confusing.

Plugin Contributions

Hi lat9,

Thanks for the speedy reply. I did read the readme file but my eyes must have been glazed over as I had everything in the right place but, I neglected to add ref. to my image name. My bad

Thanks for the help!

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the update. In any future release, I'll move the version/update section to the end so that the "real content" of the readme is more obvious.

Plugin Contributions

Is there a way to add text to the code that people will copy for banners? For example... Name:  sample.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  18.7 KB

Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by doooomed View Post
    Is there a way to add text to the code that people will copy for banners? For example... Name:  sample.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  18.7 KB

Thank you!
    There isn't, currently. I'll add this feature-request to the wish list.

Plugin Contributions

Howzit, im trying to add ty package tracker to my site. However I run into the below issue when trying to merge the existing admin/orders.php into a new one for the package tracker.

Issues merging admin/orders.php with one that already has snap affiliates edits, and its only the admin/orders.php that is the problem, all other edits go thru just fine.

I have tried merging both directions but cannot get this to work with snap affiliates edits in it at the same time. So finally, after the 9th try ive given up and im not seeing anything else that ref's issues with these two mods.

Anytime I try to merge in the snap affiliates edits, then I can no longer add tracking numbers from the admin.

No anything else used, no superorder, no edit orders.

Anyone else have any issues with merging ty package tracker and snap affiliates?

zen v 1.5.1
    downloaded ty package tracker today
    Winmerge used for edits

Thanks
    Bill
    PS; I tried package tracker thread, and thought I might should try here also in case anyone else has had issues.

Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast