Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Snap Affiliates v2.0 for v1.5.0 and later

Ok, one other minor thing. Everything appears to be working fine, except that I would really like the link text to show up along with (above) the image. I can do it manually, but I don't see where it's being generated.

Plugin Contributions

The banner images (and associated text) are generated by the get_referral_image function, at the top of /includes/templates/template_default/tpl_referrer_main_default.php. Remember to make your edits in a template-override version; it'll save you some time if/when the file changes in the future.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, that's exactly what I needed.

Plugin Contributions

Well--here's an odd one. I don't see any changes to packinslip.php or invoice.php, either in the installation instructions, or in the dates on the files. But all of a sudden, every packing slip and invoice is getting the lines

Looking

in the top left hand corner. An echo statement from somewhere, obviously, but not in packingslip.php or invoice.php. It started as soon as I moved the snap affiliates over to the live installation. So I have to print them to an image file, edit the image, and then send them to the printer. Do you know where this could be coming from?

Plugin Contributions

Grr, never mind, it's coming from stupid Ghostery. I haven't touched it in weeks, so I don't know how the settings got changed, but I went to print something else and recognized the text as notifications from Ghostery.

Plugin Contributions

Hello - I am trying to envisage how this plugin works in a practical sense. Does this plugin allow an affiliate to download and place on their website an exact duplication of my products, given that they have the same version of Zen Cart, and allow them to sell them on their site, for a commission ....... or is it simply links back to my site from say just a a banner or a product list the affiliate has had to 'build' on their site from scratch, with tracking from that affiliate site for commission tracking purposes?

I am hoping it is the former.

cheers, Mike

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post
    Hello - I am trying to envisage how this plugin works in a practical sense. Does this plugin allow an affiliate to download and place on their website an exact duplication of my products, given that they have the same version of Zen Cart, and allow them to sell them on their site, for a commission ....... or is it simply links back to my site from say just a a banner or a product list the affiliate has had to 'build' on their site from scratch, with tracking from that affiliate site for commission tracking purposes?

I am hoping it is the former.

cheers, Mike
    It is the latter.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    It is the latter.
    many thanks for the quick response

Plugin Contributions

Hi, not sure if this is a Snap Affiliates problem but it did show up after I installed the plug in v 3.0.4 on Zen Cart v 1.5.5d php v 5.6.30.
    Template WestMinster New. The Snap Affiliates works just fine but my slider on the home page stopped working.
    If you don't think it was due to the install just let me know. If not sure or if anyone has an idea where to look for trouble shooting please point me in that direction. Check error logs but no luck ??? And did a search of this thread no results either.
    Thanks,
    Henry

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by K_C_Enterprises View Post
    Hi, not sure if this is a Snap Affiliates problem but it did show up after I installed the plug in v 3.0.4 on Zen Cart v 1.5.5d php v 5.6.30.
    Template WestMinster New. The Snap Affiliates works just fine but my slider on the home page stopped working.
    If you don't think it was due to the install just let me know. If not sure or if anyone has an idea where to look for trouble shooting please point me in that direction. Check error logs but no luck ??? And did a search of this thread no results either.
    Thanks,
    Henry
    SNAP's install provides no additional jQuery, neither does its installation "touch" the home-page processing. If you post (or PM me) a link to the store in question, perhaps I could point you in the right direction.

Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast