Plugin Contributions

Default Totally and Utterly locked out from admin

Hi everyone,

So I'm running the latest zencart version, just the demo store with easyphp on my laptop. Not live at all yet. I forgot my password (big surprise) and tried to use the post about resetting it to the default pass but when I try to localhost/phpmyadmin i get a 404 error. never gotten this before and up until i forgot my password everything has been running fine. I have been able to access phpmyadmin, mysql, the store, everything. I know this is probably an easyphp problem but their forums are a joke and I was hoping that someone else has had this problem. All files are on my laptop so if someone could direct me to where my password could be, then perhaps I can still recover it. I was about to start physically building my store and wanted to have it online this month. I would be devastated if I had to rebuild. Any assistance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Once again I have no access to phpmyadmin for some unknown reason so I can't just reset the password and the site is not online yet so I can't email a new password.

I look forward to replies and thanks in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Totally and Utterly locked out from admin

UPDATE: I guess Easyphp felt my hurt and anguish and began working again. Used the tut found HERE to reset and we are back in business. Mods can close this if you want but some might not get lucky as I did. So any solutions would be great for others who are put in this tight spot.

http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?...28i-lost-it%29