Plugin Contributions

Default Can I add 'manufacturer name' and 'unit price' info to checkout confirmation page?

ZC Version: 1.3.9h
    PHP: 5.2.17
    MySQL: 5.1.68-cll
    Site URL: w w w . t e m p o r a r y - t a t t o o s - s y d n e y . c o m . a u

Hi,

I am trying to customise my checkout confirmation page at 'Step 3 of 3' of checkout (index.php?main_page=checkout_confirmation). I've researched a lot on Google and in the Zen Cart forum, and found some very helpful posts that showed how to do some of my customisations. But I still am unable to do a couple of changes.

I have already made changes to the default file, including adding an images column and a model column (named 'ID') which were successful.

However, I would also love to be able to add the 'manufacturers name', as well as the 'unit price', in separate columns, but I don't know enough PHP / SQL to do this. If anyone knows how to do this, I would be very grateful or if you can point me in the right direction of how to do this that would be great.

Here is a copy of the code that I have already altered in the includes/templates/CUSTOM_TEMPLATE/checkout_confirmation.php file:
    Code:
          <table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" id="cartContentsDisplay">
            <tr class="cartTableHeading">
            <th scope="col" id="ccQuantityHeading" width="30"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_QUANTITY; ?></th>
            <th scope="col" id="ccProductsHeading"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_IMAGE; ?></th>
            <th scope="col" id="ccProductsHeading"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS; ?></th>
            <th scope="col" id="ccProductsHeading"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_MODEL; ?></th>

<?php
      // If there are tax groups, display the tax columns for price breakdown
      if (sizeof($order->info['tax_groups']) > 1) {
    ?>
              <th scope="col" id="ccTaxHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TAX; ?></th>
    <?php
      }
    ?>
              <th scope="col" id="ccTotalHeading"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL; ?></th>
            </tr>

<?php // now loop thru all products to display quantity and price ?>
    <?php for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) { ?>
            <tr class="<?php echo $order->products[$i]['rowClass']; ?>">
              <td  class="cartQuantity"><?php echo $order->products[$i]['qty']; ?>&nbsp;x</td>

<td class="cartProductDisplay"><?php echo zen_get_products_image($order->products[$i]['id'], $width = 80, $height = 80) ?><br /></td>

<td class="cartProductDisplay">
    <?php echo $order->products[$i]['name']; ?><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /></td>

<td class="cartProductDisplay">
    <?php echo $order->products[$i]['model']; ?><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    </td>

<?php  echo $stock_check[$i]; ?>

<?php // if there are attributes, loop thru them and display one per line
        if (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes']) && sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']) > 0 ) {
        echo '<ul class="cartAttribsList">';
          for ($j=0, $n2=sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j<$n2; $j++) {
    ?>
          <li><?php echo $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'] . ': ' . nl2br(zen_output_string_protected($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'])); ?></li>
    <?php
          } // end loop
          echo '</ul>';
        } // endif attribute-info
    ?>
            </td>
    Screenshot of current order confirmation layout:
    Name:  2013-03-29_2309.png
Views: 284
Size:  28.2 KB
    Tracey Haas
    Temporary Tattoos

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can I add 'manufacturer name' and 'unit price' info to checkout confirmation page

Anybody know how to do this?
    Tracey Haas
    Temporary Tattoos

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can I add 'manufacturer name' and 'unit price' info to checkout confirmation page

Hey, bumping this thread to see if anyone has an answer to this riddle... :)
    Tracey Haas
    Temporary Tattoos

Plugin Contributions

For the prices, and you will need to make these look right, you could use in your templates and overrides for:
    /includes/templates/your_templates_dir/tpl_checkout_confirmation_default.php

Code:
              <td class="cartProductDisplay"><?php echo $order->products[$i]['name'] . ' - ' . $order->products[$i]['final_price'] . ' - ' . $order->products[$i]['onetime_charges']; ?>
    You would need to add in there formatting for the currency/display and on the One Time charge, only display that if > 0 etc.
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

If you need manufacturers_name, you can use the function:
    zen_get_products_manufacturers_name($your_products_id)

where in this case the $your_products_id would be:
    $order->products[$i]['id']
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!