Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Desperately need help with the rewards module!!

Ok, i uninstalled the new.sql and reinstalled it by opening it in notepad and pasting the file contents into the admin-tools-sqlpatch. I still do not have the menu items in my admin to set the point amounts and to control this module. missing...

I don't have the following on my admin page
    admin-catalog-reward points is not in my menu
    admin-configuration-reward points is not in my menu
    admin-customer-group reward redeem is not in my list

This is the error I got from redoing the above...

[29-Mar-2013 14:01:35 America/Phoenix] PHP Fatal error: 1048:Column 'configuration_group_id' cannot be null :: INSERT INTO zen_configuration (configuration_id ,configuration_title ,configuration_key ,configuration_value ,configuration_description ,configuration_group_id ,sort_order ,last_modified ,date_added ,use_function ,set_function) VALUES (NULL , 'Allow Redeem of Reward Points on Order Total or Subtotal', 'REWARD_POINTS_ALLOW_TOTAL', '0', 'Allow points to be redeemed against the full order (including shipping) or only against the subtotal.<br />0= Against the subtotal.<br />1= Against the full order.', @cgi, '9', NULL, now(), NULL , 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''0'', ''1''), '); in /home/content/16/10425116/html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120

I don't know what else to do I have been trying to fix this for a month and my store launch has been on hold due to it. I see there are others with this issue and they too uninstalled and reinstalled to only get the same result. However they responded they are fixed but no details how they fixed it. Any help at this point would be greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Desperately need help with the rewards module!!

I see there are others with this issue and they too uninstalled and reinstalled to only get the same result. However they responded they are fixed but no details how they fixed it
    You are posting this in "General Questions" which is for default code issues

As you have found others why not post there
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

I have this and the stock by attributes that are giving the same problem, but I have been asking for help for over a month on both issues on the plugin posts, but I have not gotten any help that will resolve this issue. I apologize but I am beyond frustrated at this point. I was hoping someone who may not be following those threads may know how to resolve these two plugins. My only other option is to delete zen cart and look for another product that may work without so many issues.

Plugin Contributions

Your issues are with those respective mods, not Zencart. Which Reward Points mod are you using (and which Stock By Attributes) ?

I also don't see a mention of what Zencart version you're using.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you soo much for looking at this!

I have zen cart version 1.5.1
    stock by attributes version 5.0
    reward points module version 2.1b

stock by attributes i installed and ran the php file it said to run and it said installed successfully installed. But no menu options show in my admin panel.

reward points module I installed as per the instructions and again no menu items in my admin panel. The reward points side boxes show on my site and they award points(way too many) when added to the shopping cart, but I have no way to configure it.

These were both fresh installs since I am new to zencart.

my site is www.beyonddreams.co

Thank you soo much in advance for any help you can give me on this issue.

Plugin Contributions

Reward Point Full Suite
    http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=704

and

stock by attributes beta 5.0

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Dreams View Post
    Reward Point Full Suite
    http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=704

and

stock by attributes beta 5.0
    Hi send me a PM and I will try to help you with this in a day or 2.
    In the PM tell me all the modules you have installed.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

I just installed the Reward Points mod in a test site, and all Admin options showed up where they were supposed to. Unless there's some conflict between Reward Points files and SBA, you made a mistake somewhere.

Despite what the readme says, the best way to install mods that are configured like this one is to change the name of the mod's Admin folder to the name of your custom admin folder, and change the names of the 'custom' folders under the 'includes' folder in the mod to the name of your custom template folders, then drag both 'includes' and the renamed 'admin' folder to the root of your site.

I'm going to guess you either didn't change the name of the admin folder (easily checkable by looking at your files on the server - there should not be a folder named 'admin') or you had specified a database table prefix when you installed Zencart and didn't add it when you ran the SQL patch for the mods.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks country charm I sent the info to you, let me know if you didn't get it.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks stevesh...

Yes I have an admin folder. I did not create a special set of folders, being new, I was not aware to do this and don't really know the reason for it or how to create it now. I did download a template (an upscale boutique) and I did rename the custom folder to the template name and place it into those folders, however my template does not have a special admin folder for it that I am aware of ( nothing under it called admin). I did not install prefixes either (not sure what these are or why I would need them).

Thanks so much for trying to help, you are appreciated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast