Plugin Contributions

Default Creating a Product with a Balance - Customer can then Pay off Balance in Instalments

I'm not sure if this is outwith the scope of these forums but I'm trying to create a new 'type' of product. It would be a product which is purchased through the cart like any other but with this product it creates a 'balance' which is connected with the customer.

So, it's a customer specific product which creates a balance on their account and it's a balance the customer can make payments towards from their account page.

I'm not sure if there's a mod for anything like this which can be used as a starting point but if there is then maybe someone can share the link or share their thoughts? If I can't get anywhere on the forums then I'll probably look at just putting it out on the freelance sites and paying a developer to work on it. Prefer to do it myself though, if possible

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Creating a Product with a Balance - Customer can then Pay off Balance in Instalme

swguy has a installment plan mod in the free plugins section. I haven't personally used it but may be a good starting point.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Creating a Product with a Balance - Customer can then Pay off Balance in Instalme

Quote Originally Posted by limelites View Post
    I'm not sure if this is outwith the scope of these forums but I'm trying to create a new 'type' of product. It would be a product which is purchased through the cart like any other but with this product it creates a 'balance' which is connected with the customer.

So, it's a customer specific product which creates a balance on their account and it's a balance the customer can make payments towards from their account page.
    I think thats called "Gift Vouchers"
    Maybe clone it and alter the text