I run a store that sells educational downloads. Everything in the store is a downloadable PDF file. We recently started up a new program where each month we put together bundles of new products for a discount. They are only available for one month and then they change. We are just finishing our first month.

When I change the product on the 1st of May, I will be CHANGING the current product, not adding a new one for May. I will change the name of the file to be downloaded along with the title and description but it will be the same product number (I have hundreds of coupon codes out for this product number so I kind of have to do it this way I think).

When I make this change, will people who've already purchased the original product be presented with a download button for the new product (file name will be different)?

Thank you for any advise you can give me. I deeply appreciate these forums and all the help provided here! :)

If you need to you can see my website at http://www.Little Learning Lovies . com/LZenCart