Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Adding Braintree payment module

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bislewl View Post
    As previously mentioned I have been using the module without issue. Numinix has submitted the mod to zen-cart.com plugins, so hopefully it will be approved shortly and we can get a support thread going.
    I have not been able to get this to work...I've gotten it installed to where I can select it in the admin as my payment module...however, submitting payments just keeps refreshing the page without letting me fully checkout. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Try downloading the most recent version of 1.1.0 I don't know if it has been approved for posting on the forum yet. Also please make sure you have a valid SSL and your site is set up to use such.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bislewl View Post
    Try downloading the most recent version of 1.1.0 I don't know if it has been approved for posting on the forum yet. Also please make sure you have a valid SSL and your site is set up to use such.
    I am using the latest version. I have an SSL, and everything is working fine on the site. I had Google Checkout working flawlessly until they discontinued support of it last month. I've moved to Braintree. Everything appears to be working from the perspective of the module showing in the admin side. When I go to checkout on the customer facing site, I get all the way to step 2 of 3 where Braintree collects payment information for my credit card. The form submit does nothing when I click on continue checkout and just reloads the page to where I'm stuck on step 2 of 3.

Plugin Contributions

Sounds like either you might be using an old version (the plugin on this forum is an older version, a new version is pending approval, so you may need to download the more recent version from the authors website) or the API credentials is incorrect, or something because it should give you an error, have you checked your logs/ or cache/ folders for errors?

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for the quick responses. I'm using V 1.0.1, and I see they are on 1.1. I'm also seeing a few errors to investigate. I will try to upgrade to the latest version and then check for errors before reporting back. Thanks again for the quick and helpful responses!

Plugin Contributions

I removed 1.0.1 and installed 1.1. I also cleaned up the errors in the logs by completely removing the old Google Checkout changes. I'm still having the same problems with the module. At step 2 of 3 where I fill in my CC info, it just reloads the page whenever I try to Continue Checkout. When I inspect element on the continue checkout button, it says:

<input type="image" src="includes/templates/template_default/buttons/english/button_continue_checkout.gif" alt="Continue" title=" Continue " onclick="submitFunction(0.00,102)">

My cart has $102.00 in it so I assume that is what is being passed in the submit. However, it does not advance me to the next step. I'm completely out of ideas. Are the database scripts that need to be run that aren't in the instructions? It almost seemed too easy to install, and something definitely seems to be missing.

Plugin Contributions

Wanted to provide an update. I was able to get this working. If anyone else experiences this issue, it was the result of using a Discover card when Discover wasn't set up as a valid credit card in configuration / credit cards.

Plugin Contributions

I get error message "There was a problem processing your order" on confirmation page of braintree payments. A professional software engineer installed the module and all my api and merchant keys are double checked and correct. So this module is not working for my site! Version ZC 1.5.1.

Plugin Contributions

are you using v1.1.0 ? also if everything is set up you should be able to get error logs every time there is an error processing, (declined card, wrong CSV,...etc). are you getting any errors via email or in the logs or cache folders?

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast