Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default cannot edit in admin panel

Changed hosting companies and now I cannot edit in the admin panel. For example, go to modules/shipping and highlight table rate and click edit and the box that had the edit button in it is gone and the rest of the screen expands to the right. I don't know what I did. I have looked thru the FAQ's and sections of the forum but cannot find anything. If I type "cannot edit in admin panel" in the search bar, what I get back for a search result is "cannot, edit, in, admin, panel" and it searches for articles with each individual word in it and the results are not what I wanted. I am a great cabinet maker but struggle with my website, but that's how I learn.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: cannot edit in admin panel

Changed hosting companies
    How did you upload your ZenCart files??
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Sounds like a bak up file/copy is in your directory:
    /includes/modules/shipping

this is an auto loading directory ...

What debug error message do you see in:
    /logs
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

I had my computer guy do it and he is out of town. I was going to try and fix it myself but I will wait for him. This might get me in more trouble than I want if I try it myself. Thanks for the feedback.

Plugin Contributions

It's not only the shipping module, but even in the configure dropdown.

Plugin Contributions

Could you perhaps post a screen shot?

Are you getting any debug logs in /logs
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zc before edit.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	12614Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zc after edit.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	12615
    Where do you find the debug logs. Remember, I am not computer savvy. Hope the images show up.

Plugin Contributions

This is what I found.
    [04-Jun-2013 23:43:52 America/Denver] PHP Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'mmb_get_zone_class_title' not found or invalid function name in /home2/fettaffe/public_html/zencart/zenadmin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1706
    Thanks for your help.

Plugin Contributions

In the Tools ... Developers Tool Kit ... in the bottom input box, can you do a search on:
    function mmb_get_zone_class_title

and select Catalog/Admin ... then click search ...

What comes up?

Next, do a search on:
    zen_get_zone_class_title

and select Catalog/Admin ... then click search ...

What comes up?
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

There is another thread that addresses this issue but I cannot figure out the end result. The debug log about 100 entries in it in the last few days. I opened the admin panel this morning and went to modules/shipping/table rate and then clicked edit. These are the three debug logs that I got:

[05-Jun-2013 07:57:13 America/Denver] PHP Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'mmb_get_tax_class_title' not found or invalid function name in /home2/fettaffe/public_html/zencart/zenadmin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1706
    [05-Jun-2013 07:57:13 America/Denver] PHP Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'mmb_get_zone_class_title' not found or invalid function name in /home2/fettaffe/public_html/zencart/zenadmin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1706

[05-Jun-2013 07:57:17 America/Denver] PHP Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'mmb_get_tax_class_title' not found or invalid function name in /home2/fettaffe/public_html/zencart/zenadmin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1706
    [05-Jun-2013 07:57:17 America/Denver] PHP Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'mmb_get_zone_class_title' not found or invalid function name in /home2/fettaffe/public_html/zencart/zenadmin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1706

[05-Jun-2013 07:57:20 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function mmb_cfg_select_option() in /home2/fettaffe/public_html/zencart/zenadmin/modules.php(315) : eval()'d code on line 1

The only other thing I remember doing was at the top of the screen in the admin panel there was a yellow highlighted text that said the files were over so many days old so to back them up. I clicked the text and it took me to the admin activity log manager to review or export logs and I did that. Don't know if that had anything to do with it.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast