Plugin Contributions

Default Ultimate Cross Sell not appearing in Admin Catalog and Configuration menus

HI, the Ultimate Cross Sell Support Thread seems to be no longer supported since the last post was from February and was not responded to. Therefore I repost my question here...

I attempted the steps numbered 9-11 from the readme file (detailed below) but only step 11 is doable. Steps 9 and 10 are not at all visible in my admin. Please help! site is www.asia-sell.com

9. Go to your Admin > Catalog > Ultimate Cross Sell and click on the install button.
    10. Go to your Admin > Configuration > Ultimate Cross Sell Settings and configure settings to your preference.
    11. Go to your Admin > Tools > Layout Boxes Controller to turn on either of the three new sideboxes.

Note: I checked that all of the files were uploaded and that the extra code was placed into the 2 files. The only thing that was funny was that the tpl_shopping_cart_default.php file wasn't in my template directory, so I copied it from /public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/

cheers

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ultimate Cross Sell not appearing in Admin Catalog and Configuration menus

You don't indicate what Zen Cart version your store's running, but the Ultimate Cross Sell plugin was last updated to run with ZC v1.3.9. If your store's running v1.5.0 or later, that would account for your problem since the admin-side interfaces were updated at that point.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ultimate Cross Sell not appearing in Admin Catalog and Configuration menus

ahk, thanks 4 that. can anyone recommend a good replacement? the main thing I want is related products to show on the selected product's page. i have searched around. cheers