Plugin Contributions

Default 'Hangs' on Customer Update

All of the sudden today, I was updating shipping on some orders I processed and once I fill in the Comments section, set the Current Status and click Update I get a blank page with the URL showing

admin/edit_orders.php?page=6&oID=7480&action=update_order

and nothing else. I waited like 5 minutes to see if it would clear and it didn't. Used the back button and the status had updated. It did the same on 9 orders I updated and looking for any ideas. I have other 1.5.1 sites on the same server and they worked fine.

Thanks for any assistance.
    Rod

Visit my Zen Site: Hat n' Patch

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 'Hangs' on Customer Update

Questions (please fill in the blanks)?
    Zen Cart Version: 1.5.1
    Edit Orders Version:
    Last Backup Date:
    Any Debug Logs:
    Any Server Error Logs:
    Other modules + versions:

Any changes (settings, admin, shipping modules, order total modules, modifications, hosting provider upgrades, etc) around the time things stopped working? You can peruse the admin activity log for recorded admin setting changes if others also have access. The more information you can give, the better the community will be able to help.

Please respond to these questions in the Edit Orders Support Thread. Help is more likely if you post in the support thread vs. opening a new thread.
    The glass is not half full. The glass is not half empty. The glass is simply too big!
    Where are the Zen Cart Debug Logs? Where are the HTTP 500 / Server Error Logs?
    Zen Cart related projects maintained by lhûngîl : Plugin / Module Tracker

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, will take a look. I posted here as the issue didn't appear to be one of Edit Orders, just a 'normal' order update is when it happened as I didn't modify the order per se'
    Rod

Visit my Zen Site: Hat n' Patch

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rod44 View Post
    Thanks, will take a look. I posted here as the issue didn't appear to be one of Edit Orders, just a 'normal' order update is when it happened as I didn't modify the order per se'
    No worries, from the URL it appears you were on "edit_order.php". This page is part of Edit Orders. Are you seeing the same thing on "orders.php"?

The code on "edit_orders.php" will attempt to update the order every time "update" is clicked (even if no changes have been made - to allow the order total modules to all run and calculate any price changes). The "blank page" means something went wrong during this update.

You may wish to use the "Details" button instead of the "Edit" button if just adding a comment or reviewing an order... At least until we can sort out what you are experiencing.
    Last edited by lhungil; 11 Jun 2013 at 05:58 PM.
    The glass is not half full. The glass is not half empty. The glass is simply too big!
    Where are the Zen Cart Debug Logs? Where are the HTTP 500 / Server Error Logs?
    Zen Cart related projects maintained by lhûngîl : Plugin / Module Tracker