Default Manual orders using Intuit's goPayment

I am currently using Zen 1.5.0 and have recently started taking phone in orders using Intuit's goPayment. After searching through the forums I find several attempts at making mods for QBMS and others, but nothing for goPayment. Is there anyone currently trying to create a mod for this or is anyone interested in attempting this?

http://www.oldcapitolgifts.com/

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Manual orders using Intuit's goPayment

hi I am using gopayment and I have installed the quickbooks module. It took me all day to figure it out but so far I have everything working. I havent gone live yet so cant tell you 100% that it works when in production. You might want to give it a try to see if it will work for you.

Plugin Contributions

Ok had to give an update. This works perfectly when i used it live. The only thing was on my bank account it shows intuit card services instead of my company name. Think I had to update some info in my account to correct that. now if I can get the attributes set up like i want I will be set.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bobe1997 View Post
    Ok had to give an update. This works perfectly when i used it live. The only thing was on my bank account it shows intuit card services instead of my company name. Think I had to update some info in my account to correct that. now if I can get the attributes set up like i want I will be set.
    So, I have an interest in both of these "products", I've tried to install a quickbooks module into cart 1.5.0; however, at last attempt the software was expecting a page type different than UTF8 I think it was/is. Between what looks like a default type for ZC, and not knowing if I have properly setup SOAP, I was wondering where in these forums I might either find some useful posts about getting around the issues (if they really exist) or a little testing help. I mean, if I had some sort of generic SOAP software test I could run, at least that would eliminate one issue as a concern.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...