Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Cart not working right loading really slow may have to do with USPS shipping quotes

My site is running slow, I just had a customer call, and when they go

When they go to checkout.., this page when you push the button on this page

http://www.mysticcrypt.com/index.php...=shopping_cart

It takes FOREVER to load , like over 2 minutes.

They get to the next screen, Step 1 f 3 delivery information. https://www.mysticcrypt.com/index.ph...ckout_shipping

And then when you click the button continue checkout it takes another 2 minutes here!

Then I get here step 2 of 3 payment information on this page https://www.mysticcrypt.com/index.ph...eckout_payment

i push the button on that page and it load fine, and quick.

I don't know what is going on. I restarted the server , But i find it weird that it is loading slow onlyu on those two continue buttons . Please help. Also I notice that if i do the estimate shipping it takes forever so i am not sure if that is what it is, anyone know of any problems existing? Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cart not working right loading really slow may have to do with USPS shipping quot

If you turn off USPS it will be fast ...

There appears to be long delays in getting any quotes from USPS ...

If you have your shipping display on the shipping cart, switch it to the shipping estimator button so that the shopping cart is not slow for you, until USPS gets their servers running back at proper speeds ...

NOTE: The checkout process will be slow until this is fixed if you do not turn off USPS ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cart not working right loading really slow may have to do with USPS shipping quot

Edit the Modules ... Shipping ... USPS ... and turn of the Display Transit times ... and see if it is now faster for you ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

We are using this plugin and the shipping calculation works fine. However, upon testing check out process, the order total does not include the shipping, only the order amount plus tax.

Please advise how to correct this issue.

Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Check that in the Modules ... Order Total ... that you have Shipping ot_shipping installed ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    Check that in the Modules ... Order Total ... that you have Shipping ot_shipping installed ...
    Yes, it is installed, please see attached screenshot.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	12702

Plugin Contributions

Could you click Reply and answer the questions listed?

Have you an URL where we can perhaps see this happening?
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Plugin Contributions

If I add a Product to the cart and go to checkout ... I see shipping methods ...

If I select a shipping method and go to the checkout_payment ... I still see the subtotal, shipping method, tax and total ...

Is there a particular products_id that you are not seeing this?
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

My apologies, it is when you choose PayPal option and not log in as a customer.
    Please see attached screenshots. Thank you!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shopping-cart.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	12703Click image for larger version. 

Name:	checkout.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	12704Click image for larger version. 

Name:	paypal.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	12705

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast