I haven't been around in awhile, my site has been running smoothly, and now I'm tweaking my Meta Tags, working to make the descriptions and titles more relevant.

When I click on the meta tag wheel next to one of my products, the first box that comes up is titled "MARK WHAT THE PRODUCT'S MET TAG TITLE SHOULD INCLUDE:" and has the following radio buttons - Product Name, Title, Model, Price, and Title Tagline.

The only thing I have ever ticked YES is the Title. The rest of it is set to NO

Is this wrong, should I be ticking YES to some of the other boxes.

If you google Red Kap SP24 Work Shirt, I show up on the first page, here is what it says when you search for Red Kap SP24 Work Shirt, the information coming from my current Meta Tag Title and Meta Tag Description fields.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Red Kap Men's Short Sleeve Uniform Work Shirt -SP24
bigredworkweardotcom › Shirts › Work Shirts‎
Mens Red Kap Work Shirts - $9.70 - Pants $14.35 Lowest Prices Anywhere for Red Kap Short Sleeve Work Shirts. SAME DAY SHIPPING - Free Shipping on ...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So I have a good rank, and I have NOT ticked any of the radio buttons YES except for Title.

Am I doing the right thing, or should I be changing more of my NO to YES in these boxes.

Once again, thanks so much for any help you give me. You have always been so helpful, every step of the way.