Plugin Contributions

Default Making images the same size without messing them up

Hello again,

I have a problem with images that have been downloaded. I would like them to be a uniform size so they are more easy on the customers eyes. I hope I am explaining this right. This is one of my categories that I am talking about:

http://www.petluxuryboutique.com/ind...dex&cPath=1319

Thanks,

Silver

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Making images the same size without messing them up

Your best bet would be to resize your images then upload them. If you simply change the image sizes in admin it may squish or distort some images. Hope that helps a little.

Hi,
    I had the same problem with my website, even though i resized the images i couldn't get the product names to line up right. I got round it by putting a div box around the images which would then make all the images line up even if they aren't the same size:
    http://www.drgreens.co.uk/Grow-Room-Tools/Miscellaneous

You have to modify includes/modules/YOURTEMPLATE/product_listing.php
    find this part
    PHP Code:
    case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':

$lc_align 'right';

$lc_text $listing->fields['products_quantity'];

break;

case 
    'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':

$lc_align 'right';

$lc_text $listing->fields['products_weight'];

break;

case 
    'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':

$lc_align 'center';

if (
    $listing->fields['products_image'] == '' and PRODUCTS_IMAGE_NO_IMAGE_STATUS == 0) {

$lc_text '';

} else {

if (isset(
    $_GET['manufacturers_id'])) {

$lc_text '<a href="' zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($listing->fields['products_id']), 'cPath=' . (($_GET['manufacturers_id'] > and $_GET['filter_id']) > ?  zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['filter_id']) : ($_GET['cPath'] > zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['cPath']) : zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($listing->fields['master_categories_id']))) . '&products_id=' $listing->fields['products_id']) . '">' zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES $listing->fields['products_image'], $listing->fields['products_name'], IMAGE_PRODUCT_LISTING_WIDTHIMAGE_PRODUCT_LISTING_HEIGHT'class="listingProductImage"') . '</a>';

} else {

$lc_text '<a href="' zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($listing->fields['products_id']), 'cPath=' . (($_GET['manufacturers_id'] > and $_GET['filter_id']) > ?  zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['filter_id']) : ($_GET['cPath'] > zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['cPath']) : zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($listing->fields['master_categories_id']))) . '&products_id=' $listing->fields['products_id']) . '">' zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES $listing->fields['products_image'], $listing->fields['products_name'], IMAGE_PRODUCT_LISTING_WIDTHIMAGE_PRODUCT_LISTING_HEIGHT'class="listingProductImage"') . '</a>'
    and change to:

PHP Code:

$lc_align 'right';

break;
            case 
    'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':

$lc_align 'right';

break;
            case 
    'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':

$lc_align 'center';
            if (
    $listing->fields['products_image'] == '' and PRODUCTS_IMAGE_NO_IMAGE_STATUS == 0) {

$lc_text '';
            } else {
              if (isset(

$lc_text '<div id="listingPImage">'.'<a href="' zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($listing->fields['products_id']), 'cPath=' . (($_GET['manufacturers_id'] > and $_GET['filter_id']) > ?  zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['filter_id']) : ($_GET['cPath'] > zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['cPath']) : zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($listing->fields['master_categories_id']))) . '&products_id=' $listing->fields['products_id']) . '">' zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES $listing->fields['products_image'], $listing->fields['products_name'], IMAGE_PRODUCT_LISTING_WIDTHIMAGE_PRODUCT_LISTING_HEIGHT'class="listingProductImage"') . '</a>'.'</div>';
              } else {

$lc_text '<div id="listingPImage">'.'<a href="' zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($listing->fields['products_id']), 'cPath=' . (($_GET['manufacturers_id'] > and $_GET['filter_id']) > ?  zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['filter_id']) : ($_GET['cPath'] > zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['cPath']) : zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($listing->fields['master_categories_id']))) . '&products_id=' $listing->fields['products_id']) . '">' zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES $listing->fields['products_image'], $listing->fields['products_name'], IMAGE_PRODUCT_LISTING_WIDTHIMAGE_PRODUCT_LISTING_HEIGHT'class="listingProductImage"') . '</a>'.'</div>'
    You can then style listingPimage in your stylesheet to be the size and height that you would like it

Plugin Contributions

kitten091182:

Thanks for the explicit detail.

Regards,

Silver

Plugin Contributions

I use this and it works thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by kitten091182 View Post
    Hi,
    I had the same problem with my website, even though i resized the images i couldn't get the product names to line up right. I got round it by putting a div box around the images which would then make all the images line up even if they aren't the same size:
    http://www.drgreens.co.uk/Grow-Room-Tools/Miscellaneous

You have to modify includes/modules/YOURTEMPLATE/product_listing.php
    find this part
    PHP Code:

$lc_align 'right';

break;

case 
    'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':

$lc_align 'right';

break;

case 
    'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':

$lc_align 'center';

if (

$lc_text '';

} else {

if (isset(

$lc_text '<a href="' zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($listing->fields['products_id']), 'cPath=' . (($_GET['manufacturers_id'] > and $_GET['filter_id']) > ?  zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['filter_id']) : ($_GET['cPath'] > zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['cPath']) : zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($listing->fields['master_categories_id']))) . '&products_id=' $listing->fields['products_id']) . '">' zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES $listing->fields['products_image'], $listing->fields['products_name'], IMAGE_PRODUCT_LISTING_WIDTHIMAGE_PRODUCT_LISTING_HEIGHT'class="listingProductImage"') . '</a>';

} else {

$lc_text '<a href="' zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($listing->fields['products_id']), 'cPath=' . (($_GET['manufacturers_id'] > and $_GET['filter_id']) > ?  zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['filter_id']) : ($_GET['cPath'] > zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['cPath']) : zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($listing->fields['master_categories_id']))) . '&products_id=' $listing->fields['products_id']) . '">' zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES $listing->fields['products_image'], $listing->fields['products_name'], IMAGE_PRODUCT_LISTING_WIDTHIMAGE_PRODUCT_LISTING_HEIGHT'class="listingProductImage"') . '</a>'
    and change to:

PHP Code:

$lc_align 'right';

break;
            case 
    'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':

$lc_align 'right';

break;
            case 
    'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':

$lc_align 'center';
            if (

$lc_text '';
            } else {
              if (isset(

$lc_text '<div id="listingPImage">'.'<a href="' zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($listing->fields['products_id']), 'cPath=' . (($_GET['manufacturers_id'] > and $_GET['filter_id']) > ?  zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['filter_id']) : ($_GET['cPath'] > zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['cPath']) : zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($listing->fields['master_categories_id']))) . '&products_id=' $listing->fields['products_id']) . '">' zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES $listing->fields['products_image'], $listing->fields['products_name'], IMAGE_PRODUCT_LISTING_WIDTHIMAGE_PRODUCT_LISTING_HEIGHT'class="listingProductImage"') . '</a>'.'</div>';
              } else {

$lc_text '<div id="listingPImage">'.'<a href="' zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($listing->fields['products_id']), 'cPath=' . (($_GET['manufacturers_id'] > and $_GET['filter_id']) > ?  zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['filter_id']) : ($_GET['cPath'] > zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['cPath']) : zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($listing->fields['master_categories_id']))) . '&products_id=' $listing->fields['products_id']) . '">' zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES $listing->fields['products_image'], $listing->fields['products_name'], IMAGE_PRODUCT_LISTING_WIDTHIMAGE_PRODUCT_LISTING_HEIGHT'class="listingProductImage"') . '</a>'.'</div>'
    You can then style listingPimage in your stylesheet to be the size and height that you would like it
    https://www.tni-wireless.com

Zen Cart V1.5.4 with Tableau Responsive Theme.