Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Installed Plugins not showing under the Configuration tab in the admin panel.

Hello ,

I have installed 'Simple Google Analytics' plugin to enable me tracking of visitors and conversions. I followed every step mentioned in the install document provided. Yet I dont see the Simple Google Analytics in the configuration tab in the admin panel to make changes to its settings. Also few days ago, I installed SEO plugin. Although the SEO plugin is serving well(URL rewriting), I still dont see it in the configuration tab. Can anyone please let me know what could be the possible reason for this? I have installed the same plugins on the local copy of zen cart and all plugins are showing up there in configuration tab. Please help me to fix this issue. Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Installed Plugins not showing under the Configuration tab in the admin panel.

Check that you renamed 'admin' folder to match your admin folder name.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Installed Plugins not showing under the Configuration tab in the admin panel.

Yes, I have already renamed the "admin" folder. Still not able to see the plugins in the configuration tab. What could be the other way around to fix this? I really want to have the Simple Google Simple Google Analytics get working since I want to track the conversions happening through Adwords campaign. Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

I'm not at a computer right now but does the mod have a SQL file to run?

Plugin Contributions

Click the Admin Page Keys link in my signature
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

Plugin Contributions

Yes. The Module has sql file. Also looking at some other threads, I checked if its enabled in configuration_group table. I found that the value of the visible column is '1'. Here are the database entries for 'configuration_group' table.

configuration_group_id configuration_group_title configuration_group_description sort_order visible
    1 My Store General information about my store 1 1
    2 Minimum Values The minimum values for functions / data 2 1
    3 Maximum Values The maximum values for functions / data 3 1
    4 Images Image parameters 4 1
    5 Customer Details Customer account configuration 5 1
    6 Module Options Hidden from configuration 6 0
    7 Shipping/Packaging Shipping options available at my store 7 1
    8 Product Listing Product Listing configuration options 8 1
    9 Stock Stock configuration options 9 1
    10 Logging Logging configuration options 10 1
    11 Regulations Regulation options 16 1
    12 E-Mail Options General settings for E-Mail transport and HTML E-M... 12 1
    13 Attribute Settings Configure products attributes settings 13 1
    14 GZip Compression GZip compression options 14 1
    15 Sessions Session options 15 1
    16 GV Coupons Gift Vouchers and Coupons 16 1
    17 Credit Cards Credit Cards Accepted 17 1
    18 Product Info Product Info Display Options 18 1
    19 Layout Settings Layout Options 19 1
    20 Website Maintenance Website Maintenance Options 20 1
    21 New Listing New Products Listing 21 1
    22 Featured Listing Featured Products Listing 22 1
    23 All Listing All Products Listing 23 1
    24 Index Listing Index Products Listing 24 1
    25 Define Page Status Define Main Pages and HTMLArea Options 25 1
    30 EZ-Pages Settings EZ-Pages Settings 30 1
    34 Ultimate SEO Options for Ultimate SEO URLs 34 1
    33 Recover Cart Sales Recover Cart Sales (RCS) Configuration Values 33 1
    36 Google Analytics Configuration Set Google Analytics Options 36 1

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

You said you're using v1.3.9h
    But if the plugins you're installing are actually for v1.5.0 or newer, then they are probably missing the (now obsolete) /admin/includes/boxes/ folder and subfolders (which are what drove the menu in v1.3.x), and/or the files therein are damaged or altered from their original function.

Likewise, the "admin page keys" plugin that rbarbour mentioned is irrelevant to you, since it's based on newer architecture which didn't exist in v1.3.x.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I have installed the latest module.

http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=272

I saw the folder with version 1.3.9 in it with installation guide for the same. I hope I am using the correct one.

Plugin Contributions

I havent got it fixed yet. Please let me know what needs to be done. Since in database it is showing as '1' in the 'visible' column of configuration_group table. Also if the files are damaged or altered, I believe I will have to upload the new files to replace the existing ones. But I am afraid it will affect to my other modules/custom coding done to the website. Will they?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

You said the configuration_group entry exists, and has id 36.
    But you haven't indicated whether there are any configuration table entries using configuration_group_id 36 to match. If they don't match, or don't even exist, then they won't show, and suggests that the sql to install them wasn't run or failed with errors.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast