Plugin Contributions

Default 1136 Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

It worked previously so I have no idea why it won't now:

Error appearing is:

1136 Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
    in:
    [insert into products_attributes (products_attributes_id, products_id, options_id, options_values_id, options_values_price, price_prefix, products_options_sort_order, product_attribute_is_free, products_attributes_weight, products_attributes_weight_prefix, attributes_display_only, attributes_default, attributes_discounted, attributes_image, attributes_price_base_included, attributes_price_onetime, attributes_price_factor, attributes_price_factor_offset, attributes_price_factor_onetime, attributes_price_factor_onetime_offset, attributes_qty_prices, attributes_qty_prices_onetime, attributes_price_words, attributes_price_words_free, attributes_price_letters, attributes_price_letters_free, attributes_required) values (0, '870', '27', '479', '0', '+', '10', '1', '0', '0', '+', '0', '0', '1', '', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '', '', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0')]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

We are just trying to add colour options for a product.

Any ideas?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1136 Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

On a technical level, that error means that you've added extra fields to your database that the PHP script doesn't know about.

I'm guessing you've been adding addons?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Nothing I am aware of. We have 2 almost identical sites and this problem doesn't occur in the other.

Our we developer is on holiday for another week and I need this fixing ASAP, is anyone will to take a look? We can provide a modest fee for the repair.

Plugin Contributions

Fixed. I noticed the attributes_controller.php file has a different file size with our other site (which should be a duplicate) so, I just replaced it with the site that is working.

Strange....