Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Flexible Return Authorization (RMA) Support Thread

Hi Guys. Great plugin however is there an SQL install file?

If so mine seems to be missing from the folder.

When I go to the admin area I get this: WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

I have gone through, checked all the files, edited names accordingly but still get the same message.

Thanks.

James
    FMUK Consulting - Web Design & Development | Graphics | Marketing | Apps - http://www.FMUKConsulting.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by PetleyJ View Post
    Hi Guys. Great plugin however is there an SQL install file?

If so mine seems to be missing from the folder.

When I go to the admin area I get this: WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

I have gone through, checked all the files, edited names accordingly but still get the same message.

Thanks.

James
    Their is no SQL file, it is packaged with an auto-installer for v1.5.x

What version Zen Cart are you using?

What does the error return in your error logs?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rbarbour View Post
    The current version sends the data to customer and shop owner via email with the exception of the order_status and reason text for return.

The current version is missing the configuration to return the reason text as comments

Running the following SQL patch will add that configuration:
    PHP Code:
    SET @configuration_group_id=0;
    SELECT (@configuration_group_id:=configuration_group_idFROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title'Return Authorization' LIMIT 1;
    INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_idconfiguration_titleconfiguration_keyconfiguration_valueconfiguration_descriptionconfiguration_group_idsort_orderdate_addeduse_functionset_functionVALUES 
    (NULL'<strong>Admin</strong> Update Order Comments option''ORDER_COMMENTS_RMA_OPTION''true''Update <strong>Admin</strong> Order Comments upon RMA Success',@configuration_group_id30now(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), '), 
    I put the above code into phpmyadmin
    but I get an error
    MySQL said: Documentation
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 2

Also for the email that is sent to the customer, the data entered on the webpage is not in the email
    only

CONTENTS:
    Dear Luke

Thank you for your recent request.

Your request has been successfully submitted to STORE NAME . It will be reviewed and you will receive an email with instructions on how to proceed. If you have not received it within the next
    48 hours, please contact us before submitting your request again.

For help with our Returns Policy, please email the store-owner:
    [email protected].

Note: This email address was given to us during a Return Authorization Request submission. If you have a problem, please send an email to [email protected].

This email address was given to us by you or by one of our customers. If you feel that you have received this email in error, please send an email to [email protected]

This email is sent in accordance with the US CAN-SPAM Law in effect 01/01/2004. Removal requests can be sent to this address and will be honored and respected.

Thank you
    Luke

(maybe best that I wait for your full update? )

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Luke007 View Post
    I put the above code into phpmyadmin
    but I get an error
    MySQL said: Documentation
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 2
    Right, the patch I posted I entered in admin > tools > install sql patches

Also for the email that is sent to the customer, the data entered on the webpage is not in the email
    only

CONTENTS:
    Dear Luke

Thank you for your recent request.

Your request has been successfully submitted to STORE NAME . It will be reviewed and you will receive an email with instructions on how to proceed. If you have not received it within the next
    48 hours, please contact us before submitting your request again.

For help with our Returns Policy, please email the store-owner:
    [email protected].

Note: This email address was given to us during a Return Authorization Request submission. If you have a problem, please send an email to [email protected].

This email address was given to us by you or by one of our customers. If you feel that you have received this email in error, please send an email to [email protected]

This email is sent in accordance with the US CAN-SPAM Law in effect 01/01/2004. Removal requests can be sent to this address and will be honored and respected.
    Also correct - the contents of the form ONLY get emailed to the admin, not the customer. Why would it, they know their information. LOL

This version simply added admin "options" to an existing simple form submit mod. It is a work in progress and still has allot of potential, it's just finding the time.

Thank you
    Luke

(maybe best that I wait for your full update? )
    That is your choice

Plugin Contributions

Just re-read my last post

I am on vacation in Vegas and between enjoying this wonderful atmosphere, communicating with those back in NY and trying to be helpful, not getting much sleep.

The sql code I posted is wrong, this should work, I hope:

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES
    (NULL, '<strong>Admin</strong> Update Order Comments option', 'ORDER_COMMENTS_RMA_OPTION', 'true', 'Update <strong>Admin</strong> Order Comments upon RMA Success',GROUP_ID, 30, now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');

Replace GROUP_ID with the configurations group id

you can find in the browser url by clicking on configuration > return authorization

http://DOMAIN.com/YOUR_ADMIN/configuration.php?gID=36

Plugin Contributions

oh my bad. first time using zen cart - have only used oscommerce previously.

I have tried installing this update via sql patch.. seems to go thru fine, (even with the group_id change) - however the option does not appear on the admin page.
    Thanks for your help while on your holiday.

Luke

Plugin Contributions

I got it done, I did it manually. Thanks

Plugin Contributions

I got it done, I did it manually. Thanks
    I am glad you got it to work

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Flexible Return Authorization (RMA) for ZC v1.5.x [Support Thread]

v1.2 is being tested again by my co-collaborator DivaVocals and packaged but I wanted to give anyone who wanted a quick peak at it, the option to do so.

It can be found here: http://zcadditions[DOT]com/bootstrap/

The link to start the RMA process is in the "Information Side-box"

Email: rbarbour@zcadditions[DOT]com
    password: 5okM1jW

For the Demo their are 8 orders.

Order#'s 2,3,5 have been set to deny form submission based on the (Completed/Shipped) order status set in the RMA configuration.

For COWOA customers, the form does not populate customer info for security reasons.

If you log in using the email and pass provided, change the email to your own on the RMA form page to receive the Customer RMA# Confirmation Email to check out the changes made to accommodate new process.

I will not give out access to the admin so please don't ask but I have included a screenshot of what gets returned to the orders>edit page (this is the only CORE file that needs to be merged if already altered, all the rest of the files use the override structure)

Attachment 12800

As you can see v1.2 now returns the "Action Requested" and merges it with the Comments Column and the "RMA Number" to its own column. The only 3 fields on the form that aren't already provided in the orders>edit page.

Remember this is a demo and the layout is altered for the responsive design.

Allot has changed in v1.2 (to many to list here) but we have updated the installation file and provided tips & tricks to configure admin and change things as you see fit. DivaVocals and I have allot more functions and (if) scenarios we plan to do with this plugin as the active contributors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Flexible Return Authorization (RMA) for ZC v1.5.x [Support Thread]

Any chance of getting a copy of version 1.2 - It's not available as a download from plugins

Thanks
    OZ

===============

Quote Originally Posted by rbarbour View Post
    v1.2 is being tested again by my co-collaborator DivaVocals and packaged but I wanted to give anyone who wanted a quick peak at it, the option to do so.

It can be found here: http://zcadditions[DOT]com/bootstrap/

The link to start the RMA process is in the "Information Side-box"

Email: rbarbour@zcadditions[DOT]com
    password: 5okM1jW

For the Demo their are 8 orders.

Order#'s 2,3,5 have been set to deny form submission based on the (Completed/Shipped) order status set in the RMA configuration.

For COWOA customers, the form does not populate customer info for security reasons.

If you log in using the email and pass provided, change the email to your own on the RMA form page to receive the Customer RMA# Confirmation Email to check out the changes made to accommodate new process.

I will not give out access to the admin so please don't ask but I have included a screenshot of what gets returned to the orders>edit page (this is the only CORE file that needs to be merged if already altered, all the rest of the files use the override structure)

Attachment 12800

As you can see v1.2 now returns the "Action Requested" and merges it with the Comments Column and the "RMA Number" to its own column. The only 3 fields on the form that aren't already provided in the orders>edit page.

Remember this is a demo and the layout is altered for the responsive design.

Allot has changed in v1.2 (to many to list here) but we have updated the installation file and provided tips & tricks to configure admin and change things as you see fit. DivaVocals and I have allot more functions and (if) scenarios we plan to do with this plugin as the active contributors.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast