Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Flexible Return Authorization (RMA) for ZC v1.5.x [Support Thread]

The RMA Module defaults to Admin email address when filling out the rma

Is there a way I can change which email the rma goes to. I am not sure where to go about and make the adjustment.

If you could assist me or lead me in the right direction i would greatly appreciate it.

Plugin Contributions

Hello.
    Would it be possible to limit the display of the button on the account_history_info page only for a specific order_status_id? Had a customer yesterday requesting a RMA for a cancelled order she never actually received nor paid for.
    Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

I posted this in another thread not knowing there is a help thread for the RMA, here is what asked for:

How can i add this as an a link in the contribution flexible footer menu under customer service?

To add a link
    1. NOTE - Returns Form Page is no longer being accessed directly.
    1A. To add the Return Authorization Request Login or Order Lookup page link to other pages, footers, header, ezpages, ect.

This should work:

if($_SESSION['customer_id']) {
    echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY, '', 'SSL') . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_RETURNS . '</a>';
    } else {
    echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_RETURNS_REQUEST, '', 'SSL') . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_RETURNS . '</a>';
    }

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by TamyA View Post
    I posted this in another thread not knowing there is a help thread for the RMA, here is what asked for:

How can i add this as an a link in the contribution flexible footer menu under customer service?

To add a link
    1. NOTE - Returns Form Page is no longer being accessed directly.
    1A. To add the Return Authorization Request Login or Order Lookup page link to other pages, footers, header, ezpages, ect.

This should work:

if($_SESSION['customer_id']) {
    echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY, '', 'SSL') . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_RETURNS . '</a>';
    } else {
    echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_RETURNS_REQUEST, '', 'SSL') . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_RETURNS . '</a>';
    }
    Any ideas????/

Plugin Contributions

Hello, will this item be revised for the latest ZC version 1.5.6a anytime soon? Thanks...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by southbayer View Post
    Hello, will this item be revised for the latest ZC version 1.5.6a anytime soon? Thanks...
    I am working on it. I have been busy

Plugin Contributions

Well I found one issue that hopefully someone can help me with this. Getting an error of these:

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant TEXT_ACCOUNT_INFO_RETURNS_TEXT_LINK_HEADER - assumed 'TEXT_ACCOUNT_INFO_RETURNS_TEXT_LINK_HEADER' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in zencart/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_account_history_info_default.php on line 178>

I am guessing because this button isn't defined.

Here is that line 178:

. zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_SUBMIT, BUTTON_SUBMIT_ALT) . '</a>'; ?></div> <?php } else { ?> <div class="rmaRequestButton"><h4><?php echo TEXT_ACCOUNT_INFO_RETURNS_TEXT_LINK_HEADER;

I am thinking has to do with zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_SUBMIT, BUTTON_SUBMIT_ALT) as it may have changed. It has been a long time since I modded zencart. Where is the zen_image_button defintions located?

Plugin Contributions

Actually I think it's this line that needs to be changed:

<?php if (DEFINE_BUTTON_LINK == '0') { Not sure to what though

Plugin Contributions

Ok, fixed it for 1.5.6c. I uploaded it. I also have a github repository. Please test though before implementing to live store.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by TamyA View Post
    Any ideas????/
    IIRC this was done deliberately on the grounds that the customer needs to have had an order fulfilled for the Returns link to appear. Otherwise customers and others could send product/matter to the return address without authorisation and without having exhausted other communication procedures.

Hope this helps

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast