Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Flexible Return Authorization (RMA) Support Thread

HI there,
    Is there a way to successfully install this at all? I tried all the workarounds for the installation, the admin files yield an error page. So you have to remove the files to make admin work again.

Plugin Contributions

Hello All,

I just installed the RMA plugin on 1.5.5a and I am getting the following error(s) on my checkout_success page:

TEXT_ACCOUNT_INFO_RETURNS_TEXT_LINK_HEADER
    If you wish to return any of the above items to us, please do not send any items before obtaining a Return Authorization Number. TEXT_DEFINE_BUTTON_LINK2TEXT_DEFINE_BUTTON_LINK3
    Any Ideas anyone?
    Thanks, Danny
    Daniel Osko

Plugin Contributions

Those are language defines that are not defined. So you probably forgot to copy some language files.
    Quote Originally Posted by danielosko View Post
    Hello All,

I just installed the RMA plugin on 1.5.5a and I am getting the following error(s) on my checkout_success page:

Any Ideas anyone?
    Thanks, Danny

Plugin Contributions

The files in the install package in directory YOUR_TEMPLATE need to be renamed so they're actually in your template directory. So if your template name is "custom", rename ./languages/english/YOUR_TEMPLATE/account_history_info.php to ./languages/english/custom/account_history_info.php, and copy it to your cart.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Re-installed and still have the same problem. Here is what my "view source code" looks like:

<!-- BOF Flexible Returns Authorization (RMA) -->
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <br class="clearBoth" />

<div class="rmaRequestButton"><h4>TEXT_ACCOUNT_INFO_RETURNS_TEXT_LINK_HEADER</h4>If you wish to return any of the above items to us, please do not send any items before obtaining a Return Authorization Number.&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="http://localhost/index.php?main_page=returns&amp;order_id=6">TEXT_DEFINE_BUTTON_LINK2</a>TEXT_DEFINE_BUTTON_LINK3</div> <br class="clearBoth" />
    <!-- EOF Flexible Returns Authorization (RMA) -->
    Here is my error log:

[10-Sep-2016 06:59:32 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /zc_admin/recover_cart_sales.php, IP address: ::1
    #1 trigger_error() called at [C:\Bitnami\wampstack-5.5.27-0\apache2\htdocs\includes\functions\plugin_support.php:68]
    #2 plugin_version_check_for_updates() called at [C:\Bitnami\wampstack-5.5.27-0\apache2\htdocs\zc_admin\includes\init_includes\init_zen_lightbox.php:85]
    #3 require(C:\Bitnami\wampstack-5.5.27-0\apache2\htdocs\zc_admin\includes\init_includes\init_zen_lightbox.php) called at [C:\Bitnami\wampstack-5.5.27-0\apache2\htdocs\includes\autoload_func.php:48]
    #4 require(C:\Bitnami\wampstack-5.5.27-0\apache2\htdocs\includes\autoload_func.php) called at [C:\Bitnami\wampstack-5.5.27-0\apache2\htdocs\zc_admin\includes\application_top.php:171]
    #5 require(C:\Bitnami\wampstack-5.5.27-0\apache2\htdocs\zc_admin\includes\application_top.php) called at [C:\Bitnami\wampstack-5.5.27-0\apache2\htdocs\zc_admin\recover_cart_sales.php:33]

[10-Sep-2016 06:59:32 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Notice: CURL error checking plugin versions: 60:SSL certificate problem: self signed certificate in certificate chain
    Trying file_get_contents() instead. in C:\Bitnami\wampstack-5.5.27-0\apache2\htdocs\includes\functions\plugin_support.php on line 68
    I am testing this on 1.5.5a on a home server without SSl. Is this a lightbox or SSL problem?
    Daniel Osko

Plugin Contributions

Can anyone help. I am using Cart V1.5.5d and just installed RMA 1.5.1 Version 1.4 All seems to work except for the pop up window which should print the labels with the return address and RMA number i presume. I get the pop up but it is blank. Any ideas? many thanks

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisR View Post
    I get the pop up but it is blank. Any ideas? many thanks
    Perhaps it's running into some PHP errors? Ref: http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?124-blank-page

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Brampton, Cumbria, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Plugin Contributions

I am using v1.5.5e

Fab plugin. Now I must be getting old as I cannot work out my challenge (problem). Under 'Information' this plugin put the title 'Returns Authorization Request' (RAR) I would like to change that to just say 'Returns' and the answer is alluding me.

Why I hear you say; It is so that I do not duplicate pages as I want to split 'Shipping & Returns' in to there own pages and using the page RAR I can combine both the Returns info and the RAR info.
    Learning Fast.
    Eden Craft Supplies

Plugin Contributions

Has anyone gotten this to work with COWOA orders? It says in the docs it can tell if an order is COWOA but I cannot find any code that does this and if a COWOA customer tries to do a return they get redirected to the login page which obviously they can't use. I had done a ton of work on this around 4 years ago but unfortunately I lost all the data on that computer and hadn't kept a remote backup(reinforcing a valuable lesson that finally got through my super thick skull). And now I am so rusty with coding that I am spending a lot of time trying to figure it out without success.

Zen Cart and it's community are the best!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by adb34 View Post
    I am using v1.5.5e

Fab plugin. Now I must be getting old as I cannot work out my challenge (problem). Under 'Information' this plugin put the title 'Returns Authorization Request' (RAR) I would like to change that to just say 'Returns' and the answer is alluding me.

Why I hear you say; It is so that I do not duplicate pages as I want to split 'Shipping & Returns' in to there own pages and using the page RAR I can combine both the Returns info and the RAR info.

If you are referring to the Information sidebox, you can change that in includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/your_template/returns_defines.php. If you don't use it much, the developer's toolkit in the tools section of the admin as great for finding these things.

Zen Cart and it's community are the best!!

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast