Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: cannot get past accepting liscense

Quote Originally Posted by RodG View Post
    There is also a bit of a history to the pdo_ extensions. In the early days (<PHP 5.2 (?) this (and other extensions) needed to be specifically compiled into PHP. Later versions of PHP have them complied in by default, so with a contemporary installation your shouldn't be getting this error in the 1st place.

The portion of the error log that reads..................
    Module compiled with module API=20100525
    PHP compiled with module API=20090626
    .............Is suggesting that there is a version mismatch between the PHP version being used and the module being used. This is usually/always the servers administrators' screwup, BUT, it can also be caused by a misconfiguration in the php.ini file (possibly because it was copied from one server to another?)

So in summary, yes it is still definitely a server error, and under normal circumstances I'd be saying that only your host can resolve the problem. However, this isn't a normal circumstance... The spanner in the works is the fact that you changed hosts, and the question of whether the problem has followed your store/site or whether this a a new problem with the new host is yet to be answered.

So, since there *is* this little bit of doubt in my mind, and since it *is* possible that the problem has followed your site, I have two suggestions that may resolve the problem without getting your host involved.

Firstly, look for a file called 'php.ini' in your /public_html and/or store folders. If you find any, try renaming them (php.ini_bak) and see if the problems go away.
    Secondly, log into your cPanel and look for the 'software/services' section and see if you have an option to select a different PHP version. If so, try changing to a different version and see if that takes care of the problem for you.

oh I had totally forgotten about this problem because i decided to postpone it but there you nailed it Rod!!! I did change servers because the earlier one was using previous version of PHP and the product pull script I was using was giving significant errors there , but zencart worked fine there , so i asked them if they could upgrade PHP and they refused so I switched here where the product pull scrips works PERFECT but zencart went into glitch, since i rarely need to use zencart , i did not know this until a customer caught this problem. so BRAVO! you nailed it :) i am willing to give it a try once again, I did try renaming php file, issue not fixed and i cannot change the php version but even if i did , my product pull script will go wonky again :/

btw you are right i am often driven by my emotions that is a terrible thing to do I have learned a lesson quiet well and put myself in a terrible mess :*( (not this issue) anyhow i think I am sensible now, at least I hope so
    take care and Thanks :)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: cannot get past accepting liscense

solved! the host re installed everything the whole site to a new account and is working now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123